1 | "how can you be here?"

I opened my eyes slowly as possible as the light in my room enter my eyes. Oh my, the lights are super bright.

Weird. I don't actually use light to sleep, eventhough being in the dark sometimes scares me. But, its really comfortable to sleep with no lights in the room.

I lifted my body slowly and headed for the light switch to close it. As my hand reaches for it, it slipped like it touches the air.

Wait– what the həll? How can this possibly be? Am I dreaming?

Yes, it must be. There's no way I couldn't touch it.

I decided to wake myself up. I slap my cheeks hard enough to make me wake up.

But sadly, it didn't work. I must have gone into a deep sleep, just like before. I wander around the room. The decorations are still the same and boring, so I think I'm going to change it a bit after I had good enough sleep.

Okay now, I'm bored. What shall I do now?

Lets just go outside. I open my door and step ouside. I went to the living room and search for my father. He usually sleep at the couch and woke up in the afternoon.

He's not here. Where did he go?

Then, I search for him at the kitchen, although it's literally impossible for him to show up there.

Oh wait– he's here? And he's cooking?! "Now that the kid is not here, I have to do everything myself!," he said. My two eyebrows merged towards each other.

What does he meant by that? I'm not here?

This is a really, really weird dream. But I don't think I ever want to wake up.

It's a dream come true, you know. Seeing my lazy a$s father finally stood up from the couch and make breakfast really makes my eyes went teary.

"Dad? Is it really you?," I ask him.

Quiet. He didn't even look at me. Was my voice too slow?

"Dad?," this time, I walk closely to him. Maybe his hearing went worser than before, that's why he didn't answer my question.

I try holding his shoulder, but f– fail?

This time, I reached for his arm, kicking his leg and tried touching the pan his using. And again, fail.

This is super weird. Is it even a dream? Wait– if this is a dream, there's no way I can't touch things. This is beyond dreaming.

I can't believe this.

I go outside to take a walk– well, more of to see everything by myself. Am I.. not real? I mean, no one sees me and I can't even touch things.

Like example, there was an elderly couple who's trying to cross the road. I tried giving them a hand but they didn't even say anything and just walk through me.

Second, there's a teenage girl who screams for help from a useless gangster at an old building– wait I know that girl, and this useless gangster too. She's from my class. It's Olive. Besides me, she always been bullied by Ian. I had to admit, we were an easy target.

I grab an iron rod that was nearby. Fortunately, I can still touch unliving things and non electrical devices. That means, I can save Olive while being invisible.

Well, this isn't so bad.

I aim the gangster's head and swing it to him. He quickly realise and succesfully avoided it.

How did he do that?

His eyes went big and his mouth  opened wide.

"Na– Nadine?!," he ask me.

My hand stopped. He can see me?

"You can see me?"

"Y– yes," he says while his body shaking hard.

"Olive, you can see her, right?," he ask Olive, who apparently already disappear from there. Maybe she ran away while we were in conversation.

He then looked at me again. His eyes were shaking hard like I'm some sort of ghost. Wait, I am. Pfft.

My naughty thoughts began to work. Maybe I'm just going to tease him.

"Aww, Ian Daniel is afraid of me. How adorable little kitten," I laugh at him. Now he know what does it feel to be bullied, although this is– not the slightest in the term of 'bullying'.

My hand moved to touch his hair and messed it up a little bit. Wow, I can touch him. Finally, I can touch a human!

Ian's brown hair is shockingly soft. I never expect this handsome badboy's hair will be this smooth.

"Hey, get off my hair," he push away my hand.

I grin at him. It's kind of weird. I don't seem to be afraid of him.

"How can you be here? Aren't you supposed to be at the hospital?"

"Hospital? For what?"

This time, I can see that Ian is not afraid of me anymore. He stands up and hold both of my shoulder, staring deep into my eyes.

Oh my god, his eyes are so captivating. I somehow felt in love with his pair of brown eyes.

Only his eyes. Others are never.

He smirk. "Are you falling in love with me?" I give him an annoying look. "No way."

"You're lying."

"I'm not."

"You are."

"Am not."

"You don't like me."

"I'm not– wait what?"

"That my dear, is called reverse psychology. So, you do like me huh?," he said while giving me a naughty smile. Oh god, I want to punch him.

"Cut it out. There's no way I'm falling for you. Even when I became human again," I said.

"Don't be so sure dear. I'll make sure you fall for me," he hold my chin gently and we were staring into each others eyes again.

Maybe if I'm still a human, my heart will surely beat fast. Luckily, I'm a spirit with no body nor organ. Well actually, its not an exciting thing but yeah, you know what I mean, right?

I push aside his hand. "Now, I want you to show me where's my body," I says while realising my height is on his mouth. What a tall jerk!

"Said I want you first," he said.

"No way."

"Or I won't tell you where's you," okay that's kind of funny sentence. I never imagine I'll be a real spirit one day.

I roll my eyes. He's so annoying. How can people call him a badboy when his just an annoying boy?

"Fine. I want you," I says while giving the best cute face I can do. It only takes three second for me to see that Ian's face is beginning to be red.

"You're blushing?"

"No– urgh don't look at my face and lets go to the hospital," he says with a red cheek still on his face. No doubt but his blushing face is cute!

I smile widely to him. "Thank you Ian!"

+

lattevgurl