"Was this really the best way?!"

"The best? Eh. Most fun? Yes!"

I land and place him down, "Thanks for the help, but seeing as I'm now on the run I should probably you know, run!"

I get grabbed by my shirt collar, "In these clothes... disgusting. You'll get caught instantly."

"Well unless you have another cloak oh sacred one, I need to go home."

"Home? That place is surrounded by pros by now." I pull to get away, "I've dealt with worse, now let me go!"

"No, you're going to get caught once again and I didn't do this for you to end up in jail all over again."

"Hey first time I was caught off guard cut me some slack... and I need to get someone."

"Who that bird brain? Or the kids?" My eyes widen and I hold a feather to his neck, "You hurt them I kill you." Déjà vu.

"Relax Nightlock, they're safe. Just waiting for you."

I smile, "Havent heard that name in a while, almost forgot why I liked it." I hear someone head this way and I pull him into a closed off alley.

"Woah if this is what you wanted, we can make that arrangement." I look at the position we're in. I smirk, "Sorry bacon bits, there's only so much room in my dying heart. And that space has been filled better luck next time."

-Timeskip-
"I thought I told you the pros would be out here," Dabi says as we creep our way through the security of my house.

"Yeah well this is how I work, let's be glad you came here at night."

"What?" I snicker, "I don't have the name Nightlock for no reason. I work best in the dark. I'm an assassin, not a hero. As I have figured out."

Fortunately this prison outfit doesn't stand out. "Why are we here anyways?"

"Because I have to get something," I say as I open a window. "What?"

"You ask a lot of questions you know that? None of you concern just watch my 6." I go into my room and open my closet. I push clothes out of the way and open a floor board. Please be here...yay!

I grab a backpack and look through it, okay okay everything's here. I stuff some more clothes and put it on, backwards...what? It's the most efficient way as of right now.

"You might want to hurry up," Dabi says.

"Yeah yeah," I walk out, "my kids?"

"Follow me," he says as we go out through the same window.

-Timeskip-
I walk into a old warehouse of sorts, it's kind of like a bar....it's so...poor. Yeah I can't stay here, why is the couch broken?

"Y-Y/n?" I hear a small voice, "Kids?"

"Y/N?!" They all come running out tackling me. I feel tears spill over my eyes, "Ha.... fuck. You're all here."

"Sorry to interrupt this family reunion, but we did our part now you do yours," some blue haired man says while attacking the fuck out of his neck.

"I don't owe you anything," I say while pulling the kids closer to me.

"I told you, she wouldn't obey easily." I look at them, extending my wings.

"I don't take orders... I give them."

"Is that so darling?" I look around, and then I see him.

-3rd pov-
Y/n turns to a dark corner, a low growl emitting from her as she pulls the kids closer. Her pupils dilating into slits.

"Dad."

"Did you really think these people wanted to help you off of good will? You owe everyone something, especially me."

"Like I said before, I don't owe anybody a damn thing, my debt have been paid since the day I was abandoned on a fucking street. After that I became my own person, I built myself. I do everything for myself. Now if you could respectfully fuck off."

"Everything for yourself eh? You wouldn't be who you are with out me," he steps slowly out the shadow, "and now you have dragged people into this mess you call a life."

Y/n's heart drops. A broken, bleeding, damaged Hawks being dragged out by her father.

Her face softens, then turns into a harsh glare.

"You have made the biggest mistake," she laughs, "you ever could."

"It's only time you were awoken, this puny hero was standing in the way." Y/n looks at her dad, red flashes filling her vision.

"Rule one," he father begins, "family first my darling."

"You are not my family, I don't have a family," she snarls. May God have mercy on their souls....

Author J Out