Chapter 1

Each age of his life was a challenge, a challenge he had to learn to control. Something that he mastered over the years to be precise. It all started when his mom became a maniac. He couldn't even remember when she was completely sane.
3 years of age:
"I cant stay with you anymore!" A man screams. "Why!? What's wrong with me" "there's nothing wrong with you Charlotte... it's just that I don't love you anymore" he says walking towards her to comfort her. "Don't you dare come near me!" She pushes him "you don't love me anymore! It wasn't like you ever loved me" she scoffs.
"Charlotte! I have always loved you....it's just that it's over." He replies tensing his eyebrows.
"For god sake we aren't dating so you cant make a statement saying it's over....we are married!" "It was a mistake I made!" "What was?" Tears rolled down expecting that what she was thinking wasn't the answer. "M..ma..marrying you!" He stutters but finally breaks up.
She stays silent for a minute trying to process what was going on, then heads towards him and slaps him. He doesn't respond and ducks his head down. "So....who is she?" She asks tearing up but trying hard to control. "Who is w-h who?" He stutters. "Oh! Who is who?" She scoffs. "The woman your leaving me for? That is who." She smiles "oh. Uhh. Sh- she is someone you know." "Who to be exact?" She asks again "Kate... Kate your sister." He responds. "Wow! How- how long has this been going on for?" She says turning red now.
" since Eric turned 1" he replies. "Mhm. Ok you want to leave me? That's fine. But didn't you even think once about your son? Even once?" She screams. " I did! I love him and I am not going anywhere from his life, we just can't be together!" He cries. "Ok! Get out!" She says turning her head away. When she spots a sudden movement in the corner. She looks up in the air and whispers "oh god! Help me" she runs towards the corner and kneels down looking at little Eric "hi honey" she tears up but smiling.
"Hi mommy! What's going on? Are you and dad fighting" young Eric asks.
"Oh no! Honey we are just pretend playing!" She smiles.
"Oh. What are you playing can I be a part of it too?" He asks with his milky teeth bouncing out of his cute smile. "Oh honey don't wish to ever be a part of it..." she sighs then looking at Cole Eric's father.
Cole stares into her soul and walks towards Eric standing in the corner, he then kneels down and tells him "buddy! Daddy is going out for work purpose alright? I won't be staying here because the office has given me a house but! I will be visiting you every weekend is that alright?" "Alright! But daddy.... can we come with you?" asks a cheerful Eric.
"I'm afraid not dear, we aren't allowed to bring our families there. It's a dangerous place!" He replies with no emotion. "Ok, I am sleepy mommy" he yawns. "Ok honey I'll tuck you in go on to your room." She says standing up. Eric runs to his room when she turns her head towards Cole. "I'm sorry, uhh I have my bag packed from yesterday's trip I'll take that and... I'll pick my things up tomorrow" "whatever, make sure you never come back" she replies heading towards Eric's room. Cole runs back to his room and picks his baggage and looks around the house when he screams "goodbye!" No answer.
He walks out the door.
Never to return.
8 years of age:
It's dark, very dark across the house tiptoe he walks on the creaking wooden board flooring, he makes his way to the kitchen and grabs a glass out of the dishwasher and pours in water.
"Cold water!" He whispers taking in the sips of the tasty water at 3 am. He then places the glass on the kitchen counter and again making his way towards his room when he hears a creaking bed. He grows weary and heads towards his mother's room when it gets even louder, now it wasn't only the creaking bed noises but little gasps of a woman. He puts his ear on the cold door of his mother's room.
*moans*
He didn't quite get why his mother was moaning in the middle of the night when he decides to open the door. He quickly pushes the handle and opens the door to see his mother naked and a man on top of her. This man was new. Eric had never seen this man in his house before and here this man was naked on his mother who was also naked.
"Mom!" Eric screams.
"Eric! Get out!" His mother screams.
"What are you doing!?" He screams back.
When Charlotte gets out of the bed and wears her pink silky robe damped around her body.
She walks towards the door and says "stay in your damn room! Learn to knock! And don't come out!" Before Eric could even reply she shuts the door on his face.
Tears roll down his cheeks not able to understand what was going on! His mother was fucking a guy in the room who Eric had never seen.