Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5: Fʟᴜsᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ

"Pfft HAHAHAHAHA" You are currently snuggling with your boyfriend in the living room while watching a movie. Both of you tucked in a cozy blanket.

Constant laughs circulate around the room, "The girl stutters so much"  Your boyfriend laughed.

"I know right? Both of them are too dumb to realize their feelings for each other" You said in agreement. You were too focused on the movie to notice your boyfriend, who was half asleep with his face nuzzling your neck.

 You can't help but smile at how cute he is, "y/n" he muttered quietly.

"Yes, baby?"

"You wouldn't leave me, right?" He sank even further into your neck, kissing it softly. "Why would I leave you when you're the best thing I have in my life?" You could feel his smile at the crook of your neck, sending butterflies to your stomach.

He suddenly placed himself on top of you, and before you knew it, your lips were pressed against his. The simple kiss that you two shared turned into a make-out session. Your lips brushed against his, softly and passionately, just long enough that he could inhale your breath, feel the warmth of your skin, and the taste of your cherry lip balm lingered long enough for him to get addicted to it. His lips eventually left your mouth and made their way to your neck, showering it with gentle kisses, at which point you know what he's up to.

"Keiji, you seem touchy toda- " Your breath hitched as you suddenly felt a sting on your neck. Not only once but twice, making you let out a soft whimper.

"That should be enough to remind anyone to stay away from my girl." That's when you realized he'd left you with two visible hickeys.

"Keiji, you left a mark! They'll see this" You exclaimed, "That's the point, darling" He cooed as he lay on your chest, securely embracing your waist. You ruffled his hair as you thought about how to cover the marks he had left on you.

-

While on your way to the student council room, you bumped into a certain person. "Oh my God, I'm so sorry." When you raised your head, you were welcomed by the one and only Suna Rintarou.

"On second thought, I take it back. Please watch where you're going" Suna was about to say something when he noticed the two hickeys your concealer had failed to hide. Jealousy has taken over his emotions but he manages to remain calm.

When you noticed that his eyes were glued to your neck, you immediately covered the marks Keiji had given you. "D-Don't get the wrong idea! the curling iron caused it." You manage to lie.

He merely responded with a hum, as if he didn't care. The awkward silence between you two was beginning to get to you. "Umm earth to Suna?"

"Rin" You tilted your head, giving him a confused look, "Call me Rin, I like it when you call me that."

"Oh really? we're not even that close, are you sure?" 

"Trust me, we will be." He firmly responded.

"Yeah yeah, anyways I have to go. I'll see ya around Rin" His lips formed a faint, unnoticeable smile.

-

"Suna quit slacking around, Atsumu fix your goddamn sets, Osamu give more force when spiking the ball, the tournament is just two days away!" Kita was enraged as he watched how his team had played earlier. They were all deafeningly quiet, barely saying a single word.

"Have you started already?" Everyone's gaze was drawn to the girl who had just entered the gym. "Oh, am I bothering something?" Kita was now back to his usual self, smiling softly at the girl.