{𝗔𝗴𝗮𝘁𝘀𝘂𝗺𝗮-𝗦𝗲𝗻𝗽𝗮𝗶}

(Listened To These 2 Songs While Writing This)

(If you do listen to these, please be patient within 1 minute they get pretty good)

Narrator POV

Zenitsu and Tanjiro just stood there looking at each other before laughing together.

"I guess that answers my question." Zenitsu says while wiping tears of laughter from the corners of his eyes.

"And yes. I will tour you around" Zenitsu said once again but with a soft smile. Tanjiro couldn't help but smile a little and the small boy in front of him.

Zenitsu POV

I grab his hand and start rushing inside.

"THATS ONLY IF I DONT DIE TODAY!" I said with pure terror and nervousness in my voice. I heard a laugh from behind me as I felt his hand grip onto mine. It sent a shiver up my spine, but why?

"I still need to find out what class i have!" I heard him yell from behind me. My face went red in embarrassment because i had already forgotten he's a new student. I take a sharp right, almost slamming into a wall. Running down the halls did indeed catch classroom teachers attention, but i didn't care. I took a left then made a sudden halt gasping for air.

"This is the p-principals- Cough -Office you'll get everything you need in there. I'll wait for you so i can take you to class also counting as a mini tour." I said while taking deep breaths of air.

"Okay! Thanks-" Just before he opened the door he stopped.

"What is it, something wrong?" I questioned him.

He scratched the back of his head "What's your name?"

I laughed a bit realising we haven't even introduced ourselves. 

"Zenitsu, Zenitsu Agatsuma." I said with a small smile.

"Thank you Agatsuma! I'll be out in minute, better wait for me. Oh- And. My names Tanjiro. Tanjiro Kamado." He said with a bright smile and a thumbs up before walking into Mister Kagaya's Office. He came back out in a literal minute.

"Oh wow- That really was quick." I said with slightly shocked emotion.

"I did say it would be quick." He said with a smile.

Tanjiro's POV

'There something different about him. I feel slightly different around him.. Especially when we first locked eyes with each other. I'll ask mom about it after school..'

I notice his eyes widen a little and the atmosphere changed dramatically fast. It was if he was completely covered in darkness. His head faced the ground to the point of which i cant see his eyes.

Mentally shaking in fear- I asked him if he was alright.

"Are you alright Zenitsu?.."

He grabbed my wrist and took the paper in my hand that showed my class. He started running up a flight of stairs telling me we were on the 2nd floor without actually telling me. We ran all the way down the hall and he suddenly stopped while letting go of my wrist. Causing me to stumble over the floor and fall on the ground.