Chapter 2: A place no one visited

Start from the beginning

She ignorned me. Well that pretty hurts.

" Come along you are not gonna stay in this Igloo" She smiled.

Antartica............. i thought,  are we supposed to feel cold?

" Oh yea, if you ever thought why didn't feel cold in this continent , it is just because your in spell" she said in proud voice.

" Whoa cool! " I said

" Anyways, you guys will enjoy alot and that too I promise one thing to You all....... I will not put you in any danger and will always you happy"

We walked for minutes. Omg! The house was so big and it's so pretty. You'll adore here. We went inside.

" Everything you wanted is there in your rooms. Yes, go get showered and come down for dinner" she said as she left to her room.

I went to my room. This was like dream because this was the exactly what i dreamt of staying here. I got showered and sat on the bed and I don't know but something stuck me............... OMG!!!! My parents!!!. My parents.I love them. What are they gonna do when they didn't find me?. So, I ran to down stairs and ................. BAAM!!! We both hit each other. The food in her hand dropped and she fell.

" Sorry" I replied, still standing, can't bear the pain she planted on my hand.

"Na, it'sokay" she said and stood up wipe the food spills on her.

After few minutes, we sat down to eat.

" Jessica, what about our parents, I mean surely they'll panic when they don't see us?" I asked when I took spoonful of pasta.

" Ya, that's what....... Even I also wanted to ask" said Roshan

" I took your picture from your all family that's mean they'll never know that they did have child like you" she answered.

Before i move on, there's one weird thing about Antartica. ........... The thing is that the 1st 6 months are morning and other 6 months are night fully. So, basically we are in nights.

And then, it was like that. 1 month was over. I thought Jessica would share us something about her. I mean she wasn't a fairy before and suddenly she's a fairy. I mean, I can also be one mythical creature too. I wondered.

One day in breakfast table.

" You should be lucky to visit a place where no one visits" said Jessica

" Most of the the people like us come here to discuss some important things" she continued.

Me and my friends were eating quietly,  listening to her.

" Oh yea, you guys have to learn some you skills or maybe learn our way of living" she said pasta full in her mouth.

"You gonna train us?" Sebastian asked

"Yup, for that I brought some of my friends. ........ Aphrodite, fairy of love and nature,  Pizain,  it's kinda of a weird name but the fairy of thunder and lightning. Then comes Venus she is the fairy of stars and moon. There teach you really well" she said

These fairies were pretty cool. They told about their lives. They taught us pretty cool spells and powers.

It's getting really annoying because Jessica never shared about herself. And I really wanna know. 20 days past then I taught I could leave the training just for one day just to know about her.

She was in the kitchen.  I always see there only.

" Were you were a human before?" i asked,

" Yes, I was, why?" She said turning towards me.

"How did you became a..........."

"I do not like talking about it , now please go the training" she said, before I could complete

I looked at her. Then, I went off.

The second last day of Antartica came. I just thought how fast it went. 2 months like flash of light. We went back to sleep. Most of the days I don't feel like waking because it was fully night.

Things starting to get weird. I found myself thinking of Jessica every time. When I eat, before my sleep, before and after and maybe in the middle of training. I think I am in love. Yes, I am in love. I love her.

Next Morning.....

I came downstairs, thinking where we might go today. The one thing I really wish is to see is sun rise. I saw Jessica with my friends.

" Omg, you are so funny!" Said Jessica laughing and patted Roshan's back.

When I came, her smile faded. Her mood became serious.

" You are 5 mins late" said Jessica

"Sorry about that"

"Anyways, guys form a circle"

We formed a circle. Jessica extended her hand to me.

" oh, Aaron, if  you are not comfortable, holding my hand, go to Roshan place instead"

I just stood there like.............. What happened to her?

Roshan took my place, not saying a word.

We were all holding hands. While Jessica said some spell and.........

BAAM!!!!! We disappeared.........