Chapter 3: Never Expected , 8 months in Las Vegas

We stood in front of a hotel. A huge one. I wondered where was I .

The hotel name reads ' The hotel-lotus Casinova'. Casinva? So basically we are in,................................

                                           LAS VEGAS!!!!!!!!!

" Never expected, right?"asked Jessica, raising both eyebrows and smiled.

We were damn schocked to open our mouth.

" Come inside, guys and stop jaw dropping" she said and softly closed Roshan's

Now, that made me close my mouth automatically. I walked foward , in front of hotel. I looked back and i saw Roshan holding Jessica's wrist walking. Jealouslyness rushed through my body. We all went inside and Jessica looked so happy with him. Jessica gave a card to the receptionist. He gave us the room Key. Our room was 4004, Floor 9. We entered our room.

" OH, YUM, GEE!" said sebastian and me in ashtonishment.

Imagine.... Free internet, free food, Xbox on the side, A big screened TV and MP3 with all the top music and much more. And that with the friends with 8 months!!. I love this place. The tv was few metres in front the 4 beds. Then the washrooms all that you can imagine. We got showered and got changed and then we went down to eat.

" Jessica doesn't' your wings hurt while you sleep" I asked, as we all sat down to eat

" Now that's  really stupid" she said" the people around me but expect you all connot see my wings" she answered" and when I sleep it disappear"

"Oh," I replied

We finished eating our food. The food was delicious. We went back to our room to sleep.

Then it went like that. Sometimes, I thought to tell Jessica how I feel but.......... I was not confident enough. 2 months past. I got familiar with hotel members and staffs. Jessica took us to visit some parts of Vegeas and we all loved it. Sebastian got a new girl friend and she was pretty. She even came to our room and Jessica was really happy to see her. Sometimes, Roshan , Sebastain and me secretly drinks Vodka and Champagne without Jessica knowing.

Feb12 , two more days to Valentine's day. This time I will tell Jessica that I love her.

"Guys, I gatta go somewhere"  said Roshan

"Oh, yea even me too" said Sebastien

" Wait, wait, wait ............ where? I asked

"Starbucks" answered Roshan

" and you" turning to Sebastian

"Hanging out with my gf" he said

" hey, Jessica you wanna come along with me" asked Roshan

Oh shit say no Jessica. I thought

"Huh? Well, I am kinda tired" she said

I made a sign of relief. Hey, did she read my mind?. Meanwhile Sebastian left.

"Hey, go why you need to take her"

" why I can't?" As he left

I know this is crazy but right now I want to kiss her badly. It's really difficult to get her because I have hurted her . I mean she'll never forget it.

"Hey, don't have anywhere to go?" She asked me

"Nope, I just........"

"Hey, did guys drink Vodka?" She interrupted me