Chapter 1

IAGOS POINT OF VIEW (POV)

Have you ever fallen so much for for someone whereby you would rather die than even see them with anyone else. That is how I feel about Alexander Harrison she is the love of my life. I love her more than I love myself, she makes me happy and she loves me more than anything. I love the way she looks at me after I tell her I love her. Aaaah look at me rambling about how much I love her, I don't know what she did but she has managed to get me to fall in love with her everyday. I didn't think that was possible but apparently it is...... I've been watching her sleep for 5 hours now and I still can't get enough of her. I don't think she will ever know the amount of love that I have for her. I could lay beside her for the rest of my life and still be happy...

"why are you staring at me?? " she asked she took hold of the covers and hid her face.

I laughed at how shy she was "because I love you so much, that I can't stop staring at you" she pulled the covers down and smiled at me "I love you to"

.... I don't think she will ever understand how much I love her, and how much it means for me to hear her say I love you too.

"you have no idea how much that means to me, to hear you say I love that"

She started laughing and moved closer to me and kissed my lips. Her lips were so soft, after pecking  me on the lips she got up and headed to the bathroom.

.... I need to tell her that I'm leaving but I don't want her to hate me. Fuck why is this so hard, I'm leaving to save her from me. I fuck up I always fuck up fucking up should be my middle name because it seems like the only thing I do is fuck up. I remember the first time I met her.........

It was 6 months ago at a restaurant she was a waitress. I remember how she smiled when she greeted me and asked me how my day was. For some reason I couldn't get the way she smiled at me out of my head. She looked so innocent and full of life that I couldn't help but fall in love with her at first sight. Sad part was the fact that the love I had for her would end up hurting her everytime. She reminded me of my old friend Elizabeth she was a kind person but she disappeared when we were in high school. She was the only person I could trust and Alexander reminded me of Elizabeth I guess that's why I fell in love with her so fast.....

"babe!!... Babe!!".... "huh what??" I said confused

"Are you going to work today?" she asked....

"uhmmmmm no are you"...

" yeah I guess so" she said

"I didn't see you come out of the bathroom"....

" yeah I kinda noticed that" she said while laughing.

"ok well I have to go" she said while picking up her clothes on the floor and wearing them.

"I love you and I'll see you after work" she walked towards me and kissed my cheek,

"bye" she said and walked towards the door "bye and I'll miss you" I said but she didn't hear me.