The Aftermath

(July 28,2014)

So its been awhile but I'm gonna update this book and start updating when i can.. also names are changing and the plot might change a little as well...

She sits in her room reading their old notes that she kept hidden in a wooden box. She knew she shouldn't be rereading these notes because she knew it would remind her of what happened that year, and that's what happened. As she read she started crying and collapses into a heap of nothingness.

It was about an hour later when she is pulled from her darkness by a knock at the door. Slowly pulling herself up and dragging to the door, she stretches up to look out the peep-hole. She lets out a disgruntled sigh and wipes her face to try to hide her puffy eyes. As she opens the door she cringes at the sun light since shes been in the dark all day. Standing in her door way is her best friend, Cameron.

Cameron looks at Angel and quickly realizes shes been crying and grabs Angel's hand and pulled her into the house and shuts the door behind her. Standing in the foyer Cameron wraps Angel into a big hug and then wants answers. "WHAT IN THE FICKING HELL IS WRONG ANGEL??",she yells. Angel looks up and completely unleashes all of her control over her emotions and falls limply into Cameron's arms and starts sobbing uncontrollably.

Angel is unlike many other girls, she has always been the target of bullying. She used to be loud and hyper as a kid due to her ADHD, but as she got older she had gotten shy and very beautiful, even though she never believed it for herself. She was tall, about 5.9, and had very long legs. She had long wavy brown hair, a fair complexion, and bright green eyes; but today those beautiful green eyes were blood shot and dark grey. This year Angel was to begin her sophomore year of high school.

Cameron was just as pretty. She was slightly shorter than Angel, about 5.6, and she has long wavy brown hair, a tanish complexion, and deep brown eyes. And surprisingly these two girls got along even though they were polar opposites. Cameron was very sporty, where as Angel was nerdy. But these two girls were the best of friends and talked to each other about everything and trusted one another with everything.

____________________________________________________________________Authors note

Please comment your thoughts and I will consider them and i will try to update as soon as i can. I cant always promise to update but please comment and vote I hope you like the beginning and I should have more soon

DO NOT TRY TO CORRECT ANY SPELLING OR GRAMMER ERRORS IT PISSES ME OFF!!!!!

Love yall