"Snow- don't ...you little git - you know exactly what you're doing." Fred said while sitting up a little. I took this chance to first stop my hand on his chest and I slowly slid it down his body and now to his hard on. "Bloody -- Hell" he sighed.

I started palming him through his thin boxers and enjoyed the sight of him closing his eyes and tilting his head back. I sort of sat up next to him on his headboard. His arm wrapped around my shoulder pulling me into his side.
"And what if I do know exactly what I'm doing" he didn't reply with words, just deep humming.
"Just tell me what you want Freddie" I purred in a very seductive tone.

"Pull it out-... get me off, love" he sighed as he now was so solid.
"Colloportus" I casted, making sure the door was locked so no one would unexpectedly walk in.
I placed my wand down again and moved to roughly kiss Fred before helping him. "Aren't you gonna cast muffliato too?" He pulled away and asked me.

I just smirked at Fred and moved my lips to his ear to kiss and nibble softly. At the same time he was breathing heavily as I pulled his hard on out of his boxers and started stroking him. "I'm sure you can keep quiet, right?" I whispered in his ear.

"Yess just like that - oh go slow...yes oh fuck yes" he whisper moaned as I was kissing his neck and stroked him slowly. I could see him looking down at my breast that sat on the side of his chest, which turned him on more.

"Mhmm. Is this okay?" I asked him while stroking him and rubbing around his tip. We both watched as I'd stroke him, then would slowly move our eyes on each other to smash our lips again.

"Mhm just like that. That's perfect" he whispered in my mouth. I was soaked and not because of George's stupid prank but because of Fred. My mouth began to water and my breast were still wet.

"Fred I reaaaally want to you feel you in my mouth" I moaned in his ear and lead kisses down from his ear to his neck and slowly down his chest.

"Ok, but I'm not gonna last long in that pretty mouth of yours."
"Mhm. God- you're sooo big" I told him while sliding down on him to move my head where he'd want me to.

Fred was the type to get really turned on and close, to moans and words. He loves hearing everything.
"Fuck. Yeaaah. Oh you're so pretty" he moaned  as I licked his precum on his tip and smiled at him.

I sat up before fully sucking him. Sitting up now, I took both of my breast out of the neck of my wet top. I gave a satisfied "Mhm" as I lowered my head back down at Fred. He had one hand squeezing my ass while the other would grip his pillow, hard.

"Holy shit, Snow- Im fucking you later. You're so getting it- "

I let my saliva slide out of my mouth and now onto his tip. It slid all the way down and now he was glistening with all the wetness. I decided to just use one hand and take it easy so I sucked his tip and stroked him nicely. He let out a few moans and mumbled words as I sucked him off.

"Let it out all in my mouth, Freddie" I told him as I seen he was close to his high and he was slightly twitching. I was massaging my breast with my other hand which gave me an idea.

"Or you can come on these." I purred seductively as I moved my breast closer to his dick, his tip brushed against them as he groaned.

"Fucking hell yes. Fuck yea- shit just stroke it right there-" he closed his eyes and his hands gripped the sheets to the side of him. His head was tilted back as I stroked him on top of my exposed breast.
"Fuck I'm- gonna...I'm gonna fucking come all over those" he spoke louder than before, I'm pretty sure if Ron was awake he'd hear us.