Chapter One

A/N: the story will be from Dans POV unless stated otherwise :))

I took in a deep breath and closed my eyes in embarrassment, he heard what I said and so did the camera. "You think I'm adorable?" Phil asked laughing. I blushed and looked down at the floor, trying to think of something to say to cover up my stupid mistake. "Who doesn't think you're adorable, Phil?" I said with a genuine smile. It was true, everyone thought Phil was adorable, but he didn't need to know what else I thought of him. He began to mumble a few words that I couldn't quite make out. "Sorry what did you say?" I asked, tilting my head slightly. "Nothing, nothing. Just thinking aloud, should we get on with the video?" He said as he collected some of the things we were going to use. I nodded, wanting to just get this over with so I didn't embarrass myself further on camera.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked out of the kitchen, bowl of cereal in one hand and coffee in the other, and made my way to the lounge room to scroll away the morning on tumblr. I put my cereal and coffee on the arm rest of the couch and flopped down sighing as I hit the soft material. I grabbed my laptop from the coffee table and straight away began to scroll through my tumblr.

"I see you have enabled the browsing position" Phil said as he walked through the door with a bowl of cereal. I laughed and pulled a ridiculous face while scrolling, causing phil to laugh and stick his tongue out to the side ever so slightly. I loved making Phil laugh, it was just so cute how he always stuck his tongue out. "I finished editing the video last night, I don't know why but it took me almost all night to finish. I guess I kept getting distracted" he said, mumbling the last part but said it loud enough for me to hear.

"Distracted by what?" I said going back to reading a post on tumblr. "Uh...well there-...um" I looked up, raising my eyebrow at Phil. Why couldn't the boy get his words out I wonder. "Geese." He said loudly and looked me dead in the eye. I widened my eyes and laugh. "You were distracted by geese.." I said smirking.

"Yeah I got a message from a friend linking me to this funny video of geese and I kept looking at more videos and yeah" he said walking over to the fire place and setting his cereal down on the coffee table. "You're such a weirdo, but sadly I can relate" I said going back to scrolling. I heard Phil sigh as he began to warm up his back and eat his cereal slowly.