Twelve - Book two - Lucifer x Seth

Start from the beginning

As the seconds and minutes passed by, Lucifer pushed Seth down more and more, this head thrown back from pleasure, but soon enough impatience got the best of him - he pulled the boy away, forcing him on his back, despite him struggling under him, to keep his position on top of the devil. 

"You didn't seriously think I'd let you top, did you, Seth?" he smirked, enjoying the defeat in the other man's eyes, as well as the determined will to fight this inevitable outcome. 

Lucifer pulled the boy's pants off with ease, getting rid of his boxer in a more violent manner, though not on purpose, he just underestimated the strength he tried to get the material off Seth's lower body. 

"I have a hard time giving things up..." he breathed out, sucking in the air with sudden sharpness, as the devil's fingers found their way to his crouch without any warning. 

"I noticed... " Lucifer whispered, biting into the other's neck softly, before rising to his lips, and invading those as well, now more confidently and deeply than before, smirking a bit as he felt the other moan into his mouth with each movement of his hand. 

"Come on..." Seth begged quietly, his frustration blatantly obvious from his voice, yet Lucifer pretended not to catch it. 

"Oh... What can I do for you?" he asked as if he really didn't know, forcing the boy's legs apart, but not feeling him up just yet. 

"Fuck you, Lucifer... Just..." 

"Just what?" the devil hissed, his free hand wrapping around Seth's throat as if it was always meant to be there... He could hardly tell if he enjoyed it so much, because he could see Seth losing his mind from the feeling, or because he actually wanted to suffocate him, but both quite filled him with ecstasy he could hardly hold back - but he had to if he wanted to hear Chaos beg to be fucked, and he was determined to experience that. 

"Prick." he hissed, suddenly, pulling his knees up, landing quite a clean hit on the devil's side, successfully turning them over, and pushing Lucifer down on the couch - surprising him quite a lot. Seth didn't let go of his element of surprise, and slowly positioned himself on Lucifer's abandonment, his eyes not leaving the devil. 

"What can I do for you, Lucifer?" he mocked with triumph, only for the other to sit up and grasp his hips tightly enough from him to be stuck in his place. For a few seconds, they were there, inhaling the other's scent, drunk on their lustful fight, and too frustrated to even have a single rational thought. Seth would've only needed to make a small movement to ease both his, and Lucifer's unbearable longing, but they both seemed too stubborn to give in to the other.  

"Go on" Lucifer coaxed, placing a soft kiss on the boy's lips, trying to persuade him to finally give in, and he was on the right track - he could feel Seth's body trembling to finally feel him inside, and both of them were at their limits "I know what you want me to do... Just let me." he repeated his own words back to him, pushing him through the edge. Seth grunted in frustration, as he gave in to what they've both wanted, but his grunt swiftly transitioned into a moan, as he slowly sat down, Lucifer's length bringing both lustful gasps and tears out of him. 

Lucifer, was no better, of course... Finally feeling the boy around him more than enough to push the remaining parts of his sanity, or guilt away, leaving him only to urge the other to move more and harder - it didn't help, that with each movement they made, Seth moaned in his ears with a voice he could've listened to all night. The perfect mix of stubborn pride, and vulnerability, intimacy and violence  - love and war. 

Neither of them knew, they ever wanted this, yet now it felt like they wouldn't be able to breathe if they were to stop for even a second, and the feeling completely consumed their actions, their nails and teeth digging into one another, leaving marks of passion and anger. 

"M-more..." Seth whispered, the devil needing nothing more to encourage him. He pushed the boy back, having him turn his back to him, thrusting into him even rougher than before, until' he could hear nothing from him just muffled, blended screams and moans - some of which sounded like his name, but he couldn't have been entirely sure, they were quite hard to make out. 

By the time they were close to the finish line, the couch was torn up in more place than it actually had in-tact fabric, but neither of the men really took notice of that. Their panting voices blended into a harmonic rhythm, the climax of their duo ending up louder than either of them have planned. 

Seth laid under the devil with trembling limbs, not having the energy to even push himself up into a proper sitting position. 

"Could you... help me up?" he asked, a bit of humour in his voice, but his smile promptly faded away, his face burning up with a blush when he felt Lucifer turning him around, throwing him on his back, his eyes sparkling with excitement as he got on top of him once again. 

"Very bold of you to assume, I was done with you..."