2 Boys Trapped in a Room All Day Cuz They're Very Gay

Start from the beginning

Varian: owwww... Nuru...

Nuru: you've been ignoring Yong. Who's been trying to help your issue??

Hugo: we cant do anything if you're yanking on our ears.

Nuru: *twists Hugo's a little*

Hugo: OW-ow-ow-ow-owww... okay okay, I'm sorry bitch, we'll let Yong help us!

Nuru: hmmm, that's more like it *releases*

Varian: *rubbing ear* sorry Nuru-

Hugo: okay dumpling boy, where is it. The thing, invention, whatever the hell it is that can help the stinky monkey. *rubbing ear*

Yong: it's in here! *opens door* it's too heavy to lift so you guys got to carry it-

Varian: What is it exactly and why is it there?

Yong: you'll see!

Hugo: *walks in arms crossed*

Varian: Alright, you look pretty excited. Guess you want to surprise us. :)
*follows*

Nuru: *smirks at camera*
*slams door shut and locks it*

Yong: YESSSS!! We did it!!

Varian: huh??! *whips around*

Hugo: *tried to unlock door* WHAT THE FUCK YOU DOING?!

Varian: did she just...

Hugo: yep. she locked us in!!

Nuru: sorry guys, but you're going to have to stay in there! It's part of the dare for today's video.

Yong: *bouncing up and down* WE got you GOOOOOD!!

Hugo: you despicable little ball of...

Nuru: *raises voice* and you're not getting out until you stop cussing and TIL the two of you can get along!

Varian: *presses hand against door window* no Nuru. I can not be stuck with him in here!! I'll go crazy!! Today's not the day for this!

Nuru: which is why you need to work out your problems now-

Hugo: fuck you and problems, just let us out before I lose my shit.

Nuru: Nope. Sorry, it's the dare... >:3

Yong: yeah! Here's the proof! *shows screen of request* see? You guys have to stay, right in there!! *laughs*

Varian: no, no no... c'mon, guys.. really?!

Hugo: they also want to know what conditioner I use?? *still reading request as Varian begs Nuru to be let out* damn... that's random.

Varian: PLEASE NURU... Seriously, he's just an asshole today... I can't be stuck with that for who knows how long!

Hugo: *offended* HEY!

Varian: *realization* WAi-
How long are we staying in here?!

Nuru: well there isn't a time limit so I thought the rest of the day sounds good enough.

Varian: What?! That's wayyy too long.

Hugo: really feeling the love right now-

Varian: you're not really giving me any reason to feel it either!!

Nuru: *pulls out camera and stares at it* hopefully this'll do more good then harm-
*varian and Hugo bickering*
As long as they aren't trying to eat each other I think it'll be fine.