53- The Muggle Fair

Start from the beginning

"Uh.. with Mrs. Weasley dear." said Y/f/n

"She's been with Mrs. Weasley for a long time. Is she forgetting she has children?" said Lucas as Y/n chuckled and looked away.

"Honestly and how come she can go over to the burrow but I can't? Fred and George take ages to write back to me as well." said Y/n as her father shifted in his seat.

"She's busy.. I'm not quite sure what they're doing dear." said Mr. L/n as he looked down at his watch. He smiled and got up as Lucas and Y/n looked at each other. "Well, i'll be home at three. After that you can go to the fair with your friends and i'll take care of Lucas."

  "Alright." said Y/n giving her father a look, he kissed Lucas and Y/n on the head as he left. "Do you want to go to Emilia's house for a bit.. just don't tell mum I took you through floo powder."

"Really?! I get to go in it?" said Lucas as he got up. Y/n did the same as they walked over to the fireplace.

"Alright, so just say 'Morales Manner' CLEARLY. You better not end up somewhere else for merlin sake Lucas." said Y/n as Lucas grinned and grabbed the floo powder. "Ok go."

"MORALES MANNER!" said Lucas as he went up in green flames, Y/n apparated to Emilia's house to see Lucas coughing up smoke. Nick stuck his head out to see them as he smiled.

"Oh hi Y/n! Is this your brother??" said Nick as Y/n nodded and picked Lucas off the ground. Nick walked over and shook their hands. Emilia came down the stairs to see the three of them.

"Y/n ! Lucas Hi? What are you doing here?" said Emilia coming down to hug Y/n. "I was about to go to Cedrics.."

"Do you wanna go to a fair? They have a bunch of rides and stuff? I was going to invite Adrian and Miles as well." said Y/n as Emilia raised her eyebrow.

  "Like a muggle fair? Yeah sounds fun!" said Emilia as Y/n smiled. Nick smiled and made his way back into the kitchen as Lucas crossed his arms. "And why are you so upset sir Lucas?"

  "Because Y/n doesn't want to take me! I want to hang out with Adrian as well and Miles!" said Lucas huffing. Emilia chuckled and looked over at Y/n who rolled her eyes.

"You aren't even tall enough to ride any rides Lucas, there isn't a point if you going. Mum or Dad will be home, i'm sure they'll find something to do with you." said Y/n as Emilia bursted into laugher and kneeled in front of Lucas.

"How about one day, we all hang out with you Lucas. We'll do anything you want, sounds like a plan yeah?" said Emilia as Lucas smiled and nodded.

"Alright well, i'll come around with the boys like at six ? Yeah?" said Y/n as Emilia nodded. "Do you mind telling them? I have to babysit this one and I don't want him to go floo powdering into Miles and Adrian's house."

"I'll hang out with him for a bit while you do that." said Emilia as Y/n looked at her.

"Werent you going to go to see Cedrics? I wouldn't want Lucas to be a bother." said Y/n as Emilia chuckled. Lucas raised his eyebrows as he rolled his eyes at his sister.

"Oh no really, it's no bother." said Emilia as Y/n gave her a look. "Really Y/n/n, it's fine."

"I'll be back quickly, Lucas behave yourself." said Y/n as Emilia smiled. Y/n disapparated and left Lucas staring at Emilia.

"Do you like strawberries? I made Fresa con crema." said Emilia as Lucas smiled, leading him into the kitchen.

Y/n apparated in front of Adrian's house as she walked up into the gate, knocking on the door. A tiny house elf opened it as she smiled. "Miss Y/n, please come in. I'll get Adrian for you." said the house elf. Gianna peaked her head from a door as she ran to give her a hug.