Chapter One Damion Narcissa Pollux Malfoy

Cornelius Fudge grinned gleefully as he watched Harry Potter being levitated into St. Mungos wizarding hospital. He had finally gotten what he had so desperately wanted for all these years, Harry Potter, supposed Savior of the wizarding world and soon-to-be fifth year student at Hogwarts School for Witchcraft and Wizardry was now under Ministry control. Earlier that evening the department for detecting underage magic had received a notification that the trace spell on Potter's wand had gone off. Fudge along with a team of Aurors had immediately responded, deciding that Potter was either causing damage or in the midst of yet another one of his far to frequent, ridiculous adventures. Arriving at Number Four Privet Drive, the aurors, along with Fudge (he couldn't miss this!) discovered Harry Potter being brutally beaten by his whale of an Uncle and walrus of a cousin. The boy's wand had been sending off sparks as his innate magic reacted to the brutal assault, hence why the trace had gone off, or so said Madame Hopkirk, whom Fudge deemed to be an expert on these matters.

Potter's relatives had ben taken into immediate custody by the aurors, and Potter had been rushed to Mungos. Fudge, being the Minister and all, had immediately revoked the Dursleys guardian rights, turning Potter into a ward of the Ministry, where he would reside until a good, respectable wizarding family had adopted him. Of course Dumbledore had arrived the second those damnable wards had gone off, claiming to be Harry's magical guardian and such nonsense, but Fudge had argued, quite eloquently if he did say so himself, that Potter's guardians were clearly unfit, and that Dumbledore, being the one responsible for placing him in such circumstances, was now under investigation himself, which in turn made him an unfit guardian for any wizarding youth, let alone the 'Boy-Who-Lived'.

-Graphic description of injuries-

Once at Mungos, Potter was rushed into surgery, the boy was mangled, he had been beaten, with what looked like a belt, his fingers and hands had been utterly mangled, they were completely disfigured and would need to be regrown completely, his back, buttocks and thighs were covered in welts and contusions, his chest and upper back had long cuts, seemingly inflicted by a serrated knife. Potter also had rather bad burns on his arms and hand, the skin was blackened and blistered, and seemed to just flake off at the touch. The worst however, was Potter's lower back, someone, presumably his Uncle, had carved the word 'Freak' into his skin, seemingly over and over and the wound was highly inflamed, infected and seemed to be permanent, at least according to the healers, They could make it fade, they said, but the outline would always be there, the wound had been carved into the skin over and over, making even the most potent scar remover potions only partially useful.

-End of Description-

It was a good six hours later that Potter was finally resting comfortably, well in a magically induced coma so he wasn't pained by the injuries that had yet to be healed. The healers had managed to get the superficial injuries, such as the welts and cuts, but the burns, the carving and Potter's hands still needed a lot of work. Even with re-growing the bones, Potter had sustained so much nerve damage in the appendages that there was a large chance he'd only regain partial mobility. His right hand was particularly bad, and the healers said, at best, he'd only regain fifty percent of the mobility that he had had before the injury was sustained.

While none of this was good news, Fudge was still overjoyed, he had gained control of Harry Potter, he was out from Dumbledore's thumb, and Fudge was going to keep it that way.

-Blood-

Healer Jennifer Lawrence let out a pained sigh as she bent over her unconscious patient. Harry Potter was horribly wounded, and despite the amount of time she, and other top healers at St. Mungos had spent attempting to fix him up, it was obvious that he was never going to completely heal. Frowning, she cast a diagnostic scan, noticing, not for the first time, a slight irregularity in the scans. They had all noticed this irregularity, however in their (the Healers) frantic race to save Mr. Potter's life, the irregularity had never been a major topic. Now, however, with the young man in a healing coma, Lawrence had time to explore this odd phenomenon. Frowning, the tall, dark haired woman concentrated, trying to figure out what was going on. The answer struck her like a thunderbolt, Harry Potter was wearing a glamour, and very, very complex glamour. She frowned, her mind racing with questions about why he was glamoured, and how someone had preformed such a complex spell on the boy. She could tell the glamour was old and very powerful, but she also knew she had to break it. The glamour magic could potentially mess with Harry's healing and magics the healers might have to preform on the boy. Drawing a deep breath, Healer Lawrence steadied herself before beginning the long, and complex task of removing the glamour. Instead of just banishing the magic, she removed it slowly, working her way through layer after layer of some of the most complex magic she had ever seen.