Love In The Air✨

Start from the beginning

  Jacob got up and freshened up. "Alright. Let's do this." He got up and began the special occasion for his appreciation.

   "That was the most amazing thing that happened to me in years and I got a picture! She gave me her towel that has her SWEAT!" Haknyeon laughed at the boy. "Wow you're a mess." He then pulled out his phone and sent a message to Jacob, telling him they were on the way back.

    "Okay children they're almost here. Everyone get in position!" While all this was going on, Jacob managed to get a lot done. He even included the maknaes, just because they actually know how to govern themselves, accordingly.

   "Only this time, YOU hold the cake." They all chuckled.

    Kevin and Hak walked in and saw every light off. They flipped on and everyone jumped out. "What up Moon Boy!" He was shocked. "W-what's all this?" Hak smiled. "Oh you'll see." He left with the others.

Jacob walked up to Kevin. "Jacob, baby what's going on?" Jacob took Kevin's hands in his. "I wanted to show you that you are the best thing that's ever happened to me. After you said those words this morning, it hurt me that you think so lowly of yourself when in reality you're literally perfect in my eyes. You're my angel, Kevin. And you're right. I deserve better. That's why I'm with you. Because you're the best."

Kevin was about to cry. "I- Jacob, I-" he pressed his lips on his. Kevin felt like he was flying to heaven. It wasn't just a quick, lustful kiss either. He felt more. He felt love.

Suddenly, the lights dimmed. "You know my dancing mostly consists of twerking, right?" Kevin asked. Jacob chuckled. "Well I'm going to teach you a Christian way to move."

"Please they make me feel single. And I'm literally in a relationship," Haknyeon said to himself. "I know right? I wonder how long it'll be before they actually tie the knot," Sangyeon said. "With the way this going, it won't be long." They walked away and let the two have their time.
💛💛

Back to the chat

PapaSang: I think our work is done, fellas.

NewBaby: Operation Moonbae was an absolute success.

ChuckyLover: It makes me happy seeing couples thrive.

EdgyRedHead: Like us, right?

ChuckyLover: Of course darlin'

PapaSang: I'm going to get drunk. It's my last resort when I don't have anything else to do.

1/3: Do me.

PapaSang: That's a wonderful idea.

PapaSang and 1/3 have left the chat.

BabyUnicorn: Imagine being in love

3/3: I am literally right here.

BabyUnicorn: I know baby I'm just messing with ya. Can I have ice cream and some cuddles?🥺

3/3: Of course love ☺️

BabyUnicorn and 3/3 have left the chat.

EdgyRedHead: I say we all just go be boo'd up for the night. It's too cute to be edgy or vile.

NewBaby: We have finally found a common ground.

2/3: This can all be arranged.

ChuckyLover: I agree.

Everyone has left the chat

BeretKing: The best thing about love: it lasts forever. But damn this shit expensive.

BeretKing has left the chat

💛💛

Happy Valentine's Day! If you got somebody to be boo'd up with good for you! If not, let's be lonely together!☺️💞

All my friends are married and in relations while I literally cling to a pillow. Life's sad, yo.

Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!

Thank you for reading babies! 🤍