a slug club christmas

Start from the beginning

    "Hey, Blackwood", Draco said before I could make it downstairs to my dorm room.

    "Hi..."

    "Are you going to the party tonight?"

    "You're in Slug Club too?"

    "Yeah, I got my owl a few weeks ago"

    "Okay...Well, I'm going to go get ready", I said turning around, walking towards the stairs. "Do you want to be my date tonight?", I blurted out. Fuck! Why did I just say that?

    "Uh, sure. I'll come by your room and pick you up at eight"

    I gave Draco a weak smile and then walked downstairs to my dorm room. I can't believe I just asked him to be my date for the party tonight. Everyone in the group has a date so I somewhat feel better about having one but I taking Draco might not be the greatest idea. With my father and Draco's coming tonight, I hope that doesn't complicate things. Knowing my father, he's going to start talking about whether or not Draco and I will reside at Malfoy Manor or Blackwood Estates.

    When I got to my room, Stass was standing in front of her mirror holding up dresses to her body. Her bed had piles of clothes on it and her shoes were all over the floor. I walked straight over to my wardrobe and started to get ready. For my outfit tonight, I decided to wear a white silk slip dress with a creme Chanel corset and the matching blazer. I kept my makeup natural and my hair straight.

    "Do I wear the black or the burgundy?", Stass asked holding up two dresses

    "Um... the burgundy one. It goes well with your skin tone", I said pointing at the dress.

    "Who are you going to the party with tonight?"

    "What makes you think I have a date?"

    "Because you're Stella fucking Blackwood. Someone has to have asked you to be their date"

    "I'm... I'm actually going with Draco"

    "Malfoy?"

    "Is there another Draco we know?"

    "Does Theo know?"

    "No... but when I talked to him earlier, he told me to move on because he is"

    "With who?"

    "Pansy Parkinson"

    "Ew. That's totally a step down from you"

    "Well, he's not my problem anymore", I said putting on my last ring. "How do I look?", I asked turning around to face Stass.

    "Gorgeous, now let's go make Theo jealous", she said linking her arm around mine.

    When Stass opened the door, Draco was standing behind it with his hand up, ready to knock on the door. Draco was wearing his all black suit with his silver Slytherin pin on his black tie. His hair was perfectly gelled to the side with not a single strand of hair out of place.