Blaise: Ana, I'm glad you decided to come.
You: Yeah, yeah, just tell me where the booze is.

Blaise points to the bar and you leave them without another word. You grab a whiskey bottle and don't even bother grabbing a cup. You take a sip, letting the warm liquid flow down into your system, letting it burn the pain. You feel someone tap your shoulder and you turn to see Cedric smiling at you. You roll your eyes and take another sip, facing him.

Cedric: You look lovely tonight.

You knit your eyebrows and look down at your outfit.
"Oh, this boy is trying so hard."
You look back up at him as he smiles at you before grabbing the water pitcher and pouring himself a glass.

Cedric: So, glad you came?
You: Hey, free drinks, I'm in.
Cedric: Anything for a party right?
You: Yeah, wasn't I the one forcing you to these.

Cedric laughs and looks down at his water.

You: You don't want anything stronger?
Cedric: Oh, no. I'm going to stay easy tonight.
You: No surprise there.

Cedric looks at you as you take another swig of whiskey.

Cedric: You know what, yeah. Can I have some of...that?

You look up at him and raise an eyebrow.

You: Whiskey?
Cedric: Yeah, that.

You smile and decide to play with him.

You: Oh, you don't want this. You will want....

You turn and grab a bottle of straight vodka.
"This will knock him out and I can drink in peace."

You: ...this.

Cedric grabs the bottle from you and looks at it. He shrugs before unscrewing the cap and taking a sip. As soon as the clear liquid hits his lips he gags. You burst out laughing.

You: Don't be a baby, you barely tasted it.

You walk away and decide to go into the smoke room. The smoke room is where people smoke and play cards. The room is dark with very little light and has poker chips and cards scattered on the green table. As soon as you walk through the door, the smell hits you and you already have a headache.
"Don't go in. The smell gives you headaches," your heart aches.
"But it will numb the pain," your brain says.
You walk in and see Pansy making out with some random boy and everyone else smoking. You spot Blaise and Alice and walk over to them, surprisingly, Cedric follows. Blaise smiles at you and hands you a joint as you sit down. You take it as Cedric sits down next to you. You take a hit and turn to him and blow it in his face. He looks away and coughs before turning back to you.

Cedric: Should you be doing that? Don't you hate the smell?
You: It takes the pain away. Want a hit?

He stares at you as you hold the joint out in front of him. He smiles a little before taking it from you, holding it in front of him before looking at you, not knowing what to do.

Blaise: C'mon Diggory. Just smoke it.
Alice: I don't think he's smoked before.

Cedric clears his throat before putting it to his lips and taking a hit. As soon as it hits his lungs, he begins gagging. You smile and pat his back.

You: You got to get used to it.
Cedric: Because you're such an expert on smoking, right?

You sigh and face the table and pick up a poker chip to spin it in between your fingers. You used to smoke when you were younger, but you haven't in years ever since...the incident. Alice looks at you, worry across her face. You smile at her before taking another sip of whiskey.