He turns and removes the cover off the cauldron that is bubbling next to him. You see in the corner of your eye, Hermione shoot her hand up.

Slughorn: Ms. Granger?
Hermione: Amortentia it's...

You stand there wide eyed and whisper...

You: The most powerful love potion in the world...
Slughorn: I'm sorry, Ms. Potter? What did you say, dear?

You turn as everyone stares at you, Draco slowly lifts his head and meets your eyes. You turn away and look at Professor Slughorn, clearing your throat.

You: It's the most powerful love potion in the world.
Slughorn: And why is that?
You: Because it smells different to each person, depending on what attracts them.
Slughorn: Correct, Ms. Potter!

He holds out his arm and motions to the cauldron.

Slughorn: Would you like to smell?

You take a big gulp and look at Alice and she nods. You sigh ands slowly walk up to the potion and look down into it.

Slughorn: Take a big deep breath and tell us what you smell.

You nod and take a big inhale before looking up.

You: I smell apples...mint...wood...and

You turn to Professor Slughorn before turning around and walking back to your spot.

You: and...sweaty quidditch equipment.

Alice gasps and everyone around you begins to whisper. In the corner of your eye you see Draco stare at you, a small smile on his face. You turn to him and he quickly drops his head looking down at his shoes.
"He knows I smelt him."

********

You sit on your bed as Alice rummages through her closet to find something to wear to the party.

Alice: That's it. I have nothing to wear.
You: What about that one?
Alice: What one?

You get up and walk over to her closet and pull out her slim red dress. She looks at it before turning to you.

Alice: You're a genius.

She grabs the dress and walks into the bathroom to get ready as you sit back down on your bed.

Alice: What are you going to wear?
You: Leggings and a sweatshirt.

Alice sticks her head out of the bathroom and looks at you.

Alice: Oh honey, no.
You: Yep.

You walk over to your dresser and pull out a pair of black leggings and then... you notice the black sweatshirt Draco gave you, pushed in the back of the drawer. You stare at it before shaking your head and grabbing a plain grey sweatshirt. You quickly change and decide to wear your white mid-rise converse. Alice walks out of the bathroom as you finish tying your laces. She looks at you and frowns before grabbing her heels and slipping them on. You both walk out of the Slytherin common room to go deeper into the dungeons to the party room. You can hear the music already as you are two flights away. As you finally reach the last stair case Alice turns to you.

Alice: Are you at least going to do something with your hair?

You look at her then smile and flip your head down so all of your hair is hanging. You quickly wrap it into a messy bun and turn to her.

You: Ta daaa!!
Alice: Oh how I miss the old you.

She walks down the stairs and you quickly follow her. She notices Blaise and walks over to him and kisses him on the cheek.