Prologue

A/N: Here's Part two of Forever is a long time. Hope you like! make sure you read part one before this

Prologue-

"No I am not wearing that hideous thing." Robyn yelled at her dad as he held up a light blue dress. She had taken to darker more gothic/ punk clothes, after she and Alex narrowly escaped death and moved in with her dad. Alex walked in the room looking absolutely beautiful fixing his tie and pulling his arms through the sleeves of his tuxedo jacket. His hair was messy and in his face. He pushed the straight black hair back before asking what the commotion was about.

"I don't want to wear that ugly dress I want to wear the one I have on. That would look horrible with my hair." Robyn's purple-black hair fell limply on the black halter dress. The thin dress rested just below her knees and was tied around the waist in a red satin ribbon the bow tied perfectly. Alex nodded at her perfect attire and continued to brush the lint off his jacket.

"I don't like that dress this is a formal event and you'll wear what I tell you." Her dad said throwing the bright dress on the bed.

" No dad please let me wear this it's perfectly fine and nobody will think anything of it when we get to your business dinner." He huffed, but hesitantly agreed.

Robyn and Alex piled in the back of the black car, as her dad eyed them suspiciously through the rearview mirror. He cringed at the thought that he was losing his daughter next year to NYC and couldn't even bear that she was in love with this Guy.

Finally almost six months after the whole vampire epidemic Robyn finally felt happy. She rested her head on Alex's shoulder and waited for the long tiring hour drive to her dad's business party.