"Living room." He answered and put his arm around me. I smiled as she came in.

"Nice to see you again, Oli." She hugged me, making me smile.

"You, too, Lacey." I hugged back. I introduced everyone. She sat beside Aus and curled into him. He put his other arm around her and squeezed my waist.

"Austin got his bitches." Matt N joked.

"I'm not his bitch. I'm his sister." Lacey sassed. I chuckled.

"I'll be your bitch." I kissed Austin and smiled. My phone started ringing and I groaned. "Austy?" I asked, giving his puppy dog eyes.

"Fine." He went hurried to get my phone and tossed it to me. I answered it.

"Yeah, mum?" I asked.

"Make sure you're home on Sunday. You are going to church."

"Why? They won't like me if I come out. Christians can be super homophobic. I don't like dealing with assholes like that. They can get fucked up the ass for all I care."

"Oli!" Austin hit my chest.

"Monday were going to the thing where I meet your new teachers." My eyes widened.

"Do we have to?"

"Yeah. I want to."

"I gotta go." I answered. " She wants to meet my teachers. Austin, she's going to that thing on Monday night."

"Oh shit." I got up and ran upstairs. I started pacing and ran my hand through my hair. "Oli, love. It'll be okay. Just don't bring her near the music hall."

"I talk about music all the time with her."

Sunday morning.

I threw a sweatshirt over my shirt and walked down stairs. Mum and I went to the car. We drove to the church and I went to the youth group. They always have this for like two hours and then service until noon or one. I sat on one of the couches and the chick that leads it came in. I hated this. My mum is forcing me to go.

I think she secretly hates that I'm gay and is trying to purify me. Eh, who cares? "Any prayers or praises?" She asked.

Time to piss them off. I let a couple kids go, then I raised my hand. She smiled at me. "My boyfriend and I are for going on a date later."

"Don't you mean girlfriend?" This chick asked.

"No. Boyfriend. As in, I'm gay. I know, it's disgusting to you. I hate being here." I took my sweatshirt off. It had that 666 thing on it that some people use to worship satan. They all looked at me with horrour and disgust. I laughed and got up. "Have fun worshiping someone who doesn't exist. I'm gonna go get some ass from my boyfriend."

I walked out, laughing. I started down the street and fished my phone from my pocket. I turned some music on and walked home. It was an hour walk. Don't care. Good exercise. I skipped some shitty rap song that was on there and someone called me.

"What's up, Jordan?" I asked.

"Can you come over?" He sniffled.

"Yeah. What's wrong?"

"I'm scared." I started running as fast as I could. Jordan never got scared. Ever.

"I'm coming. Give me fifteen minutes. I have to run." I replied as I ran across a street. He made a noise and then screamed. "I'm coming as fast as I can. Calm down, Jordan."

"Come in through the window." He instructed after ten minutes. I ran as fast as my long legs would take me and got ready to climb the side of the house. The window to his room was open so I threw my phone up there. His bed was right there.

I climbed the side of house and climbed in his window. I crawled to him on his bed and held him. Something smashed against the floor downstairs and he yelped.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"They're fighting again and my mom is throwing things." He whispered.

"C'mon. I'm gonna get you out of here. Don't worry. Follow me." I answered. I got up and grabbed his hand. I went towards the door after grabbing my phone and opened it. "Trust me."

He nodded weakly, knowing what I could do if it came to that. I lead him down the stairs and peered into the kitchen. His mum was pinned down, getting hit by his father. I let go of his hand and ran towards them. I tackled his father off of her and pinned him down.

"Don't you EVER touch a woman like that again. Got it asshole?" I asked. He nodded weakly. "Clean this shit up and get your shit straight. You do NOT treat women like that. I might not date ladies, but I know how to treat on." I ordered. I got off of him and helped his mum up. "You can stay at mine today. Let's go."

"Thanks Oli." Jordan hugged me.

"No problem. You know I don't let people get abused. It's disgusting. I don't want them to go through what I did." I pulled back from the hug and we went to my place.