Chapter 22: Unchained Melody🎵

[JUNGKOOK and JIMIN]

"Oh God. Do you really have to do that?" Jimin voice was really cracking up. All he could see now was Jungkook's muscular chest and arms. Jimin was trying not to stare but Jungkook just came closer to him. He almost fell off the chair again as Jimin tried moving away from him but Jungkook grabbed him in his arms.

"What are you doing?" Jimin asked and just closed his eyes to not be tempted by his handsome face or delicious body. "What are you doing?" Jungkook repeated after him. "Are you mocking me?" Jimin said still with his eyes closed. Jungkook with a high pitched voice, "Are you mocking me?" Unfortunately Jungkook's attempt to be funny wasn't making Jimin laugh at all.

Jimin sighed and opened his eyes with a serious look on his face. He looked at Jungkook's grin, turned away and got up to go into the cabin to clean himself. Jungkook frowned but as Jimin was walking he began unbuttoning his shirt. It was completely off by the time he reached the door.

This time it was Jungkook who almost fell off the chair. He swallowed his saliva as he scrambled on his feet to follow Jimin inside the hut. Jimin wasn't a stocky muscular guy like him but his frame was both firm and soft. His body was just absolutely gorgeous and enticing.

Jungkook smelt his perfume and found himself floating across the flooring. Then he realised it was the flowers in the vase on a small table as he walked through the door. He touched the petals. They were soft and beautiful just like the man he wanted to give his life to, the man he was captivated just by his smell and smile, the man who if it were up to Jungkook he would take him to the moon he loved so much so they could live there together... Jimin had taken him over body, mind and soul.

Inside he saw how neat and sweet everything was laid out. There were battery powered candles all around but only a few were lit. Jimin looked so sexy just going to the sink to clean up the mess.

"Oh no," Jimin sighed as he looked down on his chest. The cloth bandages had also gotten wet. This wasn't good because he knew they were supposed to be kept dry. Plus the soft drink would make it sticky. He started taking it off stretching his arms around.

Jungkook came up and helped him just as he learnt from Hyung and Noona when they were bathing him. Jimin just looked at him and said nothing as he allowed Jungkook to unravel it. When the entire bandage came off Jungkook saw the bruises were healing quickly but they didn't do anything to alter his sexy appearance. Jungkook wanted to touch him so badly, his nipples were so tempting. He could feel his tongue getting wet.

Jimin started washing the bandages and his shirt. Then he looked behind and signalled for Jungkook to give him his wet t-shirt to wash too. Jungkook came up closer to give it to him. Jimin quickly turned to face front as his cheeks were getting back red. He placed the bandages and Jungkook's shirt in the tub as he washed his own shirt first.

Jimin continued to ignore him until Jungkook came right up behind him. His chest was up close on Jimin's back and he could feel Jungkook's breath on his skin. Jimin straightened up and closed his eyes while forever washing the soapy shirt that was in his hands.

Then Jungkook used his height difference to his advantage as he put his hands on Jimin's shoulders, slowly sliding them down his arms to reach his hands. He bent over and Jungkook's face came right up to Jimin's shoulder with his cheek on his neck. Jimin kept his eyes closed but Jungkook could feel his heavy deep breaths. Jimin's shoulders were moving up and down with his breathing and his heart was racing.

They were both shirtless and Jimin could feel Jungkook's bare chest on his bare back as he came up even closer to him. Skin on skin. Jimin felt his warmth. Jungkook was so inviting and Jimin wanted to hug and kiss him so badly but he remembered the note he wrote to him. Jimin wondered again if it would really be possible for them to just be friends. Jungkook just being in his presence made him so aroused.