Wait he didnt hear it? Clays hands were sweating and he wanted to paddle back, desperately searching for a white lie to escape the question.

"I got angry about him leaving our cuddle pile to have a chat with Karl.. I was overreacting."

Dreams head snapped to George. Did he just..? Did George just keep his secret from sapnap? The fragile boy was still sniffling and sobbing pity fully, his own emotions overrunning him like a train.

"I get it now.. I am sorry I assumed weird stuff and avoided you Clay.. I was just hurt because I thought you two kept secrets from me.."

Sapnap was the first to go over to Gogy, simply scooping the boy up into his arm. Dream noted that he must have worked out because only two weeks ago he was struggling with even lifting the boy.

He watched sap walking over to the bed, nodding to dream to come join them on it. That was something that he clearly wouldn't miss out on, especially now.

"Don't let go.."

George sounded broken, voice ruff and heavy at the back of his throat. A silent promise as the taller boys cuddled him between them, arms wrapped around in a soft cuddle pile.

"We won't Gogy, that's a promise"

_______________________________________

Things went back to normal, well, more or less. It really depending on how you looked at the situation.

George may have let the explanation about the kisses drop, although that didn't stop him from developing a new teasing habit.

So beside him calling Dream stupid, sweet nicknames, he had also started giving him random pecks. And the worst part was that they weren't limited on the cheek.

It wasn't anything out of the ordinary now, if Gogy came into the room, just to give Dream or Sap a small peck on the lips.

"Gogyy.. I need to make food man.."

The smaller boy had his arms wrapped around Clays waist and his face slight burried in his back. They had been standing like this the whole time that Dream was watching the pasta cook, a good ten minutes given.

Not that he minded it, those stupid feelings just hadn't gone away after a good two weeks now. It had even gotten worse. Currently his gut was doing flip flops inside his mediocre trained stomach.

Suddenly cold, delicate fingers made their way under his lose shirt, pushing it up to reveal tanned skin. Dreams heart made a jump inside his chest, breath stopping while these cool finger tips explored the exposed skin.

What the hell was George doing?!

Sure he was a tease but he never went as far as to touch dream in this.. This almost intimate feeling way.

"You're radiating so much warmth.. Its nice.. My fingers are almost frozen."

Oh yeah he could easily feel that, as they were lazily spread all over his belly by now. It was just simple affection between friends, so why was his heart pounding so heavily? Why did every touch send little sparks up his spine?

"You good? Your heart is racing, sweetheart."

Sweetheart?? Oh Dream was falling, falling hard. Maybe he really had to accept that men were attractive in their own way.

It wasn't like in this movies were people said they simply liked both genders and moved on to put them on the same step. Nothing like that was close to what Dream felt when he was around Sap or George.

Girls were nice, he liked them. From small ones to tall ones, from chubby or bigger ladies to thin ones, for him every girl had something unique about them.

But in the long run, there were things that could be found under all the ones he had dated so far. They all hid silky smooth hands, a warm body and they always smelled sweet. Most had hair longer than their shoulders and a rosey tint to their cheeks.

Nothing of those things compared to George or Nick in any way. They both had cold and rough hands, scratched up slightly from the hour long coding and working on their laptops.

Nicks hands were bigger than theirs, although not as long as dreams. All three of them had different things they preferred smell wise too.

George smelled fresh all the time, either like his minty shampoo or like the laundry parfum he loved to use when doing the wash. Mint mixed with the delicate smell of lavender was something he could get addicted to.

Then there was Nick, the fiery guy who always smelled like faded smoke and old spice. No matter how often Clay joked about him being stinky, deep down it was a smell that calmed him.

It was a smell of being at home and at ease. Something that was steady like the sun rising after each night.

Both of them combined where driving him crazy, putting a flustered feeling into his stomach.