1|The Journey To London

School was finally done! I decided to skip college because I just needed time away from studying with my friends. Amelia and Lacey (y/n's friends) came up to me. "You excited??!"

"Yes!" they said in unison

"I'll see you guys tomorrow then. 6 am sharp!"

"Bye!" they replied.

When I got home, I immediately changed into my pyjamas and began to pack. I was surprised at the fact
I needed 5 bags. I pampered myself with a bath and a face mask. I had to admit, I was trying to make myself look cute because who knows who I was going to meet in London. I wasn't hungry so I just grabbed some chocolate to keep me going. That night though, I couldn't go to sleep. I thought of the year I was about to have. I couldn't wait and I wished it was tomorrow already. I became lost in my thoughts and I soon fell asleep.

*the next day*

I woke up wayyy too early but I got up anyway. I got dressed in a cute lounge wear. It looked like this:

To my surprise, my mom was already awake

"I can't believe my little baby is going to London for a year" she exclaimed (A/N: this is her gap year BTW)

"Mom!" I replied, laughing.

"Do you need any breakfast sweetie?" she asked.

"Yes please, I'm starving." I replied.

I ate my waffles while my mom fussed over me, probably the most stressed in the house.

"how are you feeling right now sweetie?" my mom asked me.

"excited, but also pretty nervous"

"Yeah, coz of all the cute British boys" my brother said as he walked in.

"shut up rat." I said.

"I love you too" he replied.

Just then my dad walked in. It was at this moment I realised how much I was going to miss them. Embarrassed, I started to cry.

"I probably have to get going" I said reluctantly.

"Ok sweetie" my parents said.

"Bye Big bro" I said.

"Bye little sis" (A/N: ik it's cringey)

"Bye!" I shouted as I walked out the door.

I took a breath of fresh air and began my new life for a year. Little did I know I was in for a big surprise...