𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝

Börja om från början

i was starting to regret every single one of my life choices. i started thinking of all the negative possibilities that could happen, i was starting to get even more scared the more that i think about it.

when i felt hands on my face it made me snapped out of my thoughts. "baby you can trust me." she smirked and place a short kiss before walking away with her hips swaying.

when she shut the door i looked at vinnie to see he had the same expression as i did. i didn't know if he was as scared as i am or if i'm as scared as he was but one thing i know for sure was that we're all gonna die once she takes over.

i cleared my throat as vinnie handed me my gun. i cocked the gun and did not hesitate to pull the trigger onto the mans head leaving a hole with blood oozing out of it.

his wife let out a muffled scream looking very terrified. she shook her head rapidly begging for us to not kill her. "i'll give you a chance, i want you to pass this message to them, tell them to go fuck themselves and never step into our territory or else the whole gang will be fucking dead." i said slowly and clearly for her to understand.

she nodded her head rapidly while the tears kept streaming down her face. "bring her to their place and quickly drop her off, got it ?" i instructed vinnie. he nodded obediently and began untying the woman.

i took out my phone to see my lock screen filled with texts but only one name caught my eyes and that was nailea. i decided to click onto her text to see what she wanted.

my eyes instantly bulged out of my eye sockets when i saw the explicit video that she had sent me, i sighed in relief when i didn't hear the sound. i looked behind making sure that vinnie wasn't looking at the video so that i could finish it.

nai 🤤
*video attachment*
i need your help :(

me
you look really pretty with your legs wide open.

nai 🤤
yea ? you know what else looks pretty ? you in between my legs.

me
when i say enjoy yourself i didn't mean this.

nai 🤤
can you please hurry :(

me
don't rush me, i'll get there whenever i want to.

me
you better not be touching yourself nai.

nai 🤤
if you don't want me to touch myself then you better hurry ;)

me
fuck, you're so stubborn.
if you keep up with this attitude just know you won't be able to walk tomorrow.

nai 🤤
i like the sound of that.
*image attachment*

me
when i get home you better be completely naked and not touching yourself.
i mean it nai.

that was the last thing i said before closing my phone. "hey vin, imma head out first, call me if you need anything alright ?" he smiled and nodded his head before getting back to what he was doing.

i got into my car, wasting no time and drove off to our shared house.

-