"It's nice to meet you Kennedy, please you both come in." She reached over giving her a warm hug before moving over to the side allowing them to step into her home.

"Sorry for the mess, Alice has been playing all morning. Let me go see if she's up from her nap. Please make yourself feel at home." She gestured over to the couch, urging her and Jon to take a seat at which they did.

"Is that you?" Kennedy chuckled, pointing a picture of Jon hanging up on the wall from his senior year prom.

He shook his head and felt his cheeks heat up with embarrassment, "Yep. That's 17 year old Jonny."

She awed and rested her head on his shoulder. "Well you look very handsome there. I never got to go to prom, so consider yourself lucky."

"How come?" He questioned, pulling away to look at her.

"Because I didn't recover from the eating disorder at the time, I didn't get to go. Thankfully, I healed up just before graduation. Never experienced prom at all."

"Maybe I can take you to prom one day." She giggled and shook her head.

"Don't you think it'd be a bit weird for us grown adults to be partying with a bunch of teenagers?"

He chuckled and nodded his head, "I'll figure something out."

Moments later a squeal from the hallway follow by tiny footsteps hit their ears. Jon smiled as his little niece came running into his arms, engulfing him in a big hug.

"Hey there big girl, did you miss me?" Alice giggled wildly and nodded against his shoulder.

Kennedy bit her lip as she smiled broadly. He was such a great uncle to Alice. She watched as the little girl pulled away and shifted in his lap to face her.

"Hello!" She chirped proudly, making Kennedy smile.

She stuck her hand out and leaned forward, "Hi Alice, I'm Kennedy. Uncle Jon's girlfriend."

"You're real pretty! How did my uncle get you." Kennedy blushed and Jon tsked.

"Kid, you're treading on a thin line." He joked as Alice hopped off his lap and sat between the couple, more so turning her attention to Kennedy.

"Brock Lesnar and your daddy hurt you. I saw yesterday, Triple H pedigreed you, and that one time Brock Lesnar F5'ed you." Kennedy nodded her head and stroked her hair.

"Yup, my daddy and Brock Lesnar did put me through it. But do you wanna know a secret?" The little girl happily nodded her head and Kennedy came closer.

"Me and your uncle Jon are a tough team, we get knocked down sometimes but we get right back up and keep fighting. Isn't that right, babe?" Kennedy looked over at Jon, who smiled and nodded his head, slinging his arm around both of their shoulders.

"She's right Alice, when you get knocked down you get right back up." Alice nodded her head and peeked past Kennedy, seeing a bright pink box.

Kennedy smiled and looked over at Alice, "Do you like dolls, Alice?"

She nodded her head and clasped together her tiny hands as Kennedy pulling the box out from behind her.

"I got you a little present." She grinned, passing it to her and laughing as the little girl let out another squeal followed by throwing her arms around Kennedy hugging her tightly.

"Thank you auntie! She's beautiful - uncle Jon, would you help me open it, please?" She pouted, holding the box towards Jon who let out a chortle and helped open her doll, being extra careful.