Chapter 13

🔞🔞🔞
A/N : KINDLY REFRAIN FROM MIXING FRUITS 🍎🍉🍏🍑🍊 AND VEGETABLES. 🥕🍆🥔🥒🍅🍅🍠
THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION. NOTHING HERE IS REAL.
DISCLAIMER 🔞🔞🔞: THIS PAGE CONTAINS ADULT LANGUAGE AND CONTENT. IT IS NOT SUITABLE FOR ANYONE UNDER THE AGE OF 18 AND MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR ALL ADULT READERS. VIEW AT YOUR DISCRETION.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

(Hande's POV)

I could have quite easily stayed hidden from Kerem the next day. I could have stuck near Nilay or Elciin,with whom I was filming scenes today at the ArtLife set . I could have buried myself in the script, could have even left the set for a short trip back and forth to Gamze's house during the hour long lunch break.
But I wasn't a coward, damn it...and I couldn't let Kerem keep putting his life on hold for me.
I found him in his caravan, sitting in the dark- he hadn't bothered coming into mine today. His attention was so completely on the screen of his phone that I wasn't sure he even knew I'd come into the caravan, not until he reached out a hand for me and I took it without thinking.
I peeped into his phone and a different sensation took over my body.
He was watching clips of the very first episode.
He never liked watching himself on screen, so why now ?
In silence, we watched the scene from the first day of filming. I was shocked to think that me and Kerem had still been strangers then, even when our paths had almost crossed so many times in the past.
Fate.
How time changes everything... I wondered, had there ever been a time when I hadn't known him? He'd become so important, so vital, to every single one of my days...and to one incredibly perfect night that I'd never, ever forget.

But the questions faded as I got lost in the scene all over again, forgetting everything except the drama playing out before my eyes. When the scene ended and the screen went to black, I had to tell him,
"It's even better than I remembered."

"Our characters are perfect together. But they aren't real," he reminded me once again as he tugged me closer to him in my chair on wheels in the dimly lit room. "You. Me. We're what's real, Handemiyy. How much longer are you going to make me wait for you?"

It had barely been three days since we'd made love. And yet, I knew exactly why Kerem was so frustrated with those seventy-two hours.

Every inch of my skin ached for his touch. When I woke from having a dream in which I was safe and warm in his arms, my heart broke as I'd reached for him and realized he wasn't there.
And that's how things would go down if we went down this road any further.

"That's why I came to find you," I told him, hating how shaky, how breathless my voice was.

It was getting harder and harder to get my brain and mouth to work around the desire - and the longing - that was billowing up like an oncoming thunderstorm all around us.

"Keremm..the lingerie is beautiful. I can't possibly deny that, or lie to you by saying that I'm going to take any of it back to the store." I could feel my skin flush deeper with every word. "But the fact that I can't resist wearing the beautiful things you bought for me doesn't change anything."

He looked like he was having trouble breathing for a moment. The storm gathered in even closer as he finally choked out, "You're wearing them?"

Why did I tell him that? I was trying to push him away, not draw him closer.

Wasn't I?

Neither of us could look away from the other. Our bond, the pull between us, was already too strong. And bigger than either of our good intentions - mine to keep my distance and his to remain patient.