An irk mark appeared on Nozel's forehead, getting annoyed. Amira giving him a wide smile which annoyed him further more. Amira's face lit up, when she saw the vast gardens. "So many flowers!"

She crouched slightly, plucking a flower from it's branch before tucking it on her ear. "Hey, does it look good on me?" Amira curiously asked, and the Royal who followed her out of mere curiosity pursed his lips before nodding hesitantly.

"Yes." He replied, turning his face away because he felt heat rushing to his cheeks and a hue of fuchsia tinting the tip of his ears. "My! So you can also be honest!" The female said in a joking manner, smiling genuinely.

"Shut up." Nozel hissed slightly, earning giddy giggles from the ash-brown haired female. "Yes, yes." Amira now stood beside him, noticing the small turn of his lips upwards as she asks him about the book he was reading.

"Look Acier, Our children are getting along! I wonder if they'll enjoy each others' company until they grow up?" Hermione pointed towards the two teenagers now standing in the gardens from afar, while the mothers now rested at the Gazebo.

Acier connected the rim of the porcelain tea-cup to her lips and sipped on the vanilla tea, a calm smile painted over her features. "That's great to hear, Hermione.. and I'll think that they'd still get along fairly well until they are adults."

"I bet your child will be the first one to confess." Hermione jokingly said, with an amused chuckle. Acier raised a light brow, rolling her eyes before joining with the laughter. "We'll see Hermione."

"HM? YOU SOUND LIKE your confessing to me Mira

"HM? YOU SOUND LIKE your confessing to me Mira." Nozel chuckled, making the female captain pout at his words that seemed almost teasing.

Even Amira was bewildered at the words that slipped out her mouth. Her whole life, the only people who called her that were the ones who were close to her. She was more or less used to being called with her default title or first name.

An comfortable silence enveloped them, and nothing did seem to tear away Amira's gaze from the moon.  Noticing how the moon was slightly reflected upon her enchanting hues of amaranthine, Nozel stilled. Many people talked about how much of a beauty Amira was, as far as saying she was practically a perfect seraph.

They said she was perfect, Unbeknownst to them she also had her imperfections to which she accepted with an open mind, she knew those imperfections she had will be scorned upon but it was not something that she should be ashamed of.

"Hey, staring is rude." Amira shatters the silence, finally taking her gaze away from the moon to glimpse at the royal. Nozel snapped out of his trance, noticing Amira's very subtle glare.