Chapter 2: Count on Me

Start from the beginning

   When Mal was four years old it was obvious he possessed a bit of magical power, the super natural agility, and strength from Papa. Mal and Tilda's
magical abilities were from Mummy's side of the family, like Mummy I had a dormant magical gene. Mal only started
training as Papa's apprentice this year he shared the superhuman powers Papa and I do. However his magical powers made up for his inability to master using monofilament fibers. I would use mine to help protect my family, the royal family, members of the Hellsing Organization, and those dear to me. Mal could preform exorcisms, sense shift of the weather, levitate, can communicate and had a psychic bond with animals. It was why he knew that the Faust the familar Uncle Alucard gifted Tilda wanted.

     We were nicknamed the Dornez triple threat by Uncle Alucard since we are able to endure the same training regime Teggie had begun when she was nine years old, after her father's death and killing her uncle Richard was when Uncle Alucard woke up and soon after Tilda and I were born. We stared our training regime when we were five years old, Tilda and myself both are
skilled enough to fight six adults at once. Mal can handle three adults at once since he started training two years earlier, he however kicks arse when we play seek and destroy with Uncle Alucard. I realized that Auntie Minnie is my godmother since I am unable to use magic, I honestly will see to it I can protect her as long as she is alive.

  I shook my mind of these thoughts as I push off a wall of the courtyard while
testing a few tricks that would trigger an athame that was part of the tail of the skateboard which would land in the hand of the board's rider. I also set up a music player only Tilda, myself, and Uncle Alucard can connect with. I also installed a hidden compartment to hide sweets, books and comic books. This was my gift for Tilda to deal with tedious and boring times when she's attending Hogwarts. I smirk as I nail a few tricks only to notice that Tilda and Uncle Alucard were watching me, it probably meant Mal was learning duties as the future butler of the Hellsing family. I knew this also meant Tilda, Uncle Alucard and I could stir up trouble when we go on a walk.

  "Iggy you know that it's troublesome if you read thoughts of mine at times, however you nailed the design for my dream skateboard. Are you ready for our weekly walk?"inquired Tilda as she rode Uncle Alucard piggyback style something that she had done since we were toddlers. I blush seeing as I was happy to make my grumpy cinnamon roll older twin happy, I rub the back of my head and give a thumbs up making Uncle Alucard laugh in his booming voice. We head to the suite Teggie set up for us to put away the skateboard and grab our coats that match Uncle Alucard's own. Mal didn't want one seeing as he often wore a jacket similar to the one Teggie wore seeing as he wished to be like her and Papa in many ways. This amused Uncle Alucard, Tilda and myself seeing as he flattered Teggie and Papa when lectured all three of us in a similar way they would only he wouldn't swear, if he did he often apologized afterwards .

🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️
  Tilda's pov

🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️
   "Tilda, aside from Minerva there are two other people who know that are Alucard is your biological father. They are Albus Dumbledore and Severus Snape the potionsmaster. The reason Severus is aware of this is to make certain abilities of yours stay dormant while attending Hogwarts."Papa explains as I lean against the cart that has my trunk and a cage for Faust to rest in during the trip to Hogwarts. The cage was to protect others from him while he adjusted to the transition into wizarding society. "TILDA INTEGRA DORNEZ are you paying attention to what I am telling you?" Papa yelled in a tone only Teggie,Alucard in his female form Alice Brenner, and myself could hear. I roll my eyes making Teggie sigh softly and Alucard giggle in a female voice that would hide the truth of his identity.