52- Cassius Warrington Party

Start from the beginning

"Great! I didn't think you lot would come, come in come in!" said Cassius who seemed to be a bit drunk. He gave Emilia a look as she looked away. "You alright E?"

"Always." said Emilia as Cassius watched her walk in. Miles gave him a look as they walked over to where drinks were being made. Y/n handed Emilia one as she refused to take it. "No i'm good.."

"Really?? Miss Emilia doesn't want a drink?" said Y/n surprised as Emilia chuckled and sat down on the couch. Fred and George with no hesitation started drinking, being join in by Y/n and Adrian.

Miles was getting flirted with as he tried to ignore the girls, Y/n and Adrian were in their own little corner drunk, flirting with each other, while Fred was getting danced on. George was nowhere to be seen while Emilia felt so out of place.

Marcus came to sit next to Y/n and Adrian as they turned to look at him. "Hello!" said Adrian with a laugh as Graham came walking in.

"I'm waiting on Emilia's party, they're nothing compared to these." said Marcus as Graham agreed. Marcus looked around when he spotted Emilia.

"I don't think they're will be any parties this year." said Y/n as Adrian agreed. Graham turned around to see Emilia resting her head on her arm.

"She still isn't doing good?" said Graham as Y/n shook her head no. Adrian made a face and sat back.

"We had to drag her here, she was at Cedrics grave.. she doesn't leave it." said Adrian as Y/n nodded. Graham and Marcus both looked at her and turned to look at each other. Miles came sitting down next to them as they watched him.

"Bloody hell I finally got away from that girl." said Miles.

"I would imagine her to be throwing parties, drinking, smoking, anything to get her to feel something else." said Graham as Miles turned around to look at Emilia.

"I'm sure she knows if she gets drunk she'll start crying over Cedric." said Adrian. Emilia turned to look at them as they quickly looked away. She walked over and sat next to Graham as they smiled at her.

"Can you guys stop looking at me like that, like if i'm some type of hopeless mess." said Emilia softly as Graham handed her his drink. She looked at him as he smiled. Y/n watched her take it and take a sip giving it back to Graham.

"Why don't you jus have fun E.. i'll go home with you if you want to leave early." said Y/n as Emilia gave her a small smile.

"I wouldn't want to ruin your fun Y/n/n, excuse me." said Emilia getting up and walking away. Miles looked back at her as the others sighed.

TWWWWW!!!!!!

Emilia was making her way to the bathroom when Cassius stopped her. "Hey E! How are you doing?" said Cassius as he smiled at her, she smiled back.

"I'm fine Cas, I just didn't want to feel like a bummer, if you'll excuse me." said Emilia going to walk away. Cassius opened the door and pulled her in as she looked at him surprised.

"I know you're not." said Cassius wrapped his hands around her waist, she pushed him off as he smiled. "Oh come on Emilia, you know i've always had such a crush on you."

"Stop it." said Emilia pushing away from him. He pushed her on the bed and started to kiss her as she tried her hardest to push away, his breathe smelling like straight alcohol. His hand went up her skirt as she tried to moved them. "GET OFF ME!!"

Cassius pulled off her shirt as she tried her hardest to get away from him, tears started streaming down her face as he held her arms tightly, she couldn't reach for her wand and her words weren't forming. "Why are you acting so innocent, you're friends with Adrian and Miles, you have to be just like them!" said Cassius. Emilia started screaming as he held her tighter. "Shut up!"