chan smiled at him "thank you"

chan lifted his head to look at his other hyungs, junhui was taking his pajamas off along with his boxers seungcheol was taking his own shirt off and as for jihoon he was taking seungcheol's pants off while minghao was busy kissing junhui's neck.

"thank you hyungs" he said, the others just smiled at him.

"i'm fucking him off first, he's desperate" jihoon said and chan just nodded.

"i'd like to hear your moans, please be vocal" chan smiled as he plead.

"of course baby" seungcheol positioned himself to lay down and quickly wrapped his legs around jihoon's waist.

chan then closed his eyes as he felt someone lick his tip and his nipples were being sucked.

chan relesead a sigh that was out of pleasure, he was thankful that it's his birthday and this is what he's getting from his members.

"you should be vocal too, baby" jeonghan said softly, he was shifting so chan opened his eyes seeing jeonghan get a pillow to replace his lap.

"join them please" he said as jeonghan smiled at him "of course".

jeonghan quickly kissed his boyfriend's lips hungrily, he agreed to this kind of idea because he knows chan needs this kind of pleasure.

minghao was sucking chan's right nipple as he flicked the other, junhui started bobbing his head eating chan i whole.

chan's moans were muffled onto jeonghan's lips which made jeonghan to smile the pull away a string of thick saliva attaching each other's lips.

jeonghan chuckled "tongue" he said then chan quickly obeyed letting his tongue out.

jeonghan sucked on it making chan release a pleasured moan, jeonghan then licked chan's tongue his saliva mixing with the younger.

tongue licking was jeonghan's kink which also became chan's favorite way of kissing.

"does that really pleasure you both?" minghao asked which made jeonghan to pull away.

"yes" chan and jeonghan said in unison which made them chuckle.

chan felt somone insert a digit and made him release a long moan, chan closed his eyes as his eyebrowns furrowed.

he heard seungcheol loudly moaning jihoon's name and throwing curses here and there, chan reached for the orders hair and pulled it which made seungcheol moan more.

"alright i'm fucking him" junhui said then his mouth left chan's length.

chan looked at jeonghan who gave him a sweet smile "is it okay with you?"

jeonghan kept his smile "of course baby, we fuck all the time i'm letting you experience junhui and minghao this time" jeonghan pecked his boyfriend's lips then he heard minghao say.

"on hands and knees baby" chan followed, minghao took his shirt off him as chan murmurs a small thank you.

he felt so exposed and it turned him on.

"can we film this?" chan asked, he heard junhui reply with an "of course" and was off to record placing his phone to an angle where they all fit.

"are you posting this on pornhub if we're going to be broke?" minghao joked.

"maybe" chan held a sly smirk which only jeonghan saw.

seungcheol was literally screaming when he reached his climax, when jihoon pulled out he was still hard.

"you haven't cummed yet?" jihoon shook his head at jeonghan's question.

"i'm hard, fuck me" jeonghan said as he threw one last glance at chan who just smiled at him.

"that's why i always end up being sore, he doesn't cum in one round it's always after two or three sessions" seungcheol panted then looked at chan.

he crawled up to him and kissed his back leaving purple marks.

"bite me cheol" seungcheol did what he asked, while he felt someone pour lube on his hole rubbing it there and minghao was in front of him lining his length to chan's mouth.

chan closed his eyes and released a loud moan when junhui entered his tight hole.

he then wrapped his lips around minghao's length, when junhui started to thrust his body then was pushed and his mouth started to move along the rhythm as he sucked on minghao.

"a-ahh" minghao released a mere sigh as it mixed with jeonghan's evident moans and junhui's loud grunts.

chan wiggled his ass which was a sign to junhui to go faster.

"he said fasten your pace, idiot" minghao was able to build an understandable sentence even though through all the pleasure he's feeling.

junhui went faster as chan's muffled moans were going louder, junhui held the younger's waist so he wouldn't lose balance.

minghao's moans were getting louder as it mixed with jeonghan's shouts probably reaching his high.

he felt someone scoot under him and he felt a mouth sucking his nipple, and hands were touching his toned abs.

the pleasure was too much for chan, as he felt like he was floating over millions of fluffy clouds.

the pleasure and the moans were deafening as he made his way towards ecstasy.

minghao's moans blended with junhui's grunts and seungcheol who was underneath him was moaning sending vibrations to chan's nipples.

he was nearing his climax and he felt minghao's length meaning he was also near to cum.

seungcheol placed chan's length onto his mouth while moaning to it sending vibrations to chan's length.

because of that chan came inside seungcheol's mouth and along him minghao pulled out and came on his face giving him a facial.

junhui pulled out and came onto his butt cheeks, they all sighed at the same time.

chan's arms and knees trembled and seungcheol underneath him catches him then quickly lifts him then stood up walking towards chan's room.

"hey, you get to eat it that's unfair" minghao said making seungcheol stop, the older chuckled then signs him to come closer.

seungcheol kissed minghao transferring all that's left in his mouth that he didn't swallow.

jeonghan smiled when he saw that.

"dirty, i like that" chan whispers then closed his eyes, they were hooded and tired so he just closed them he knew seungcheol or the others will clean him.

in his tight slumber he then smiled silently.

the best birthday ever.

[I decided not to make a part 2 of this ;)]