Cakes and Heartbreaks- Chp. 1

Okay soo this was just another one of my lil romance dreams.tee hee.I just had to write it down.and it probaly sucks.but in my head it was awesome!haha anyways.enjoy ^.^

________________________________________________________________

"Yeah, of course. And thank you so much."I tried to answer politely and slip away, but my dear old grandmother held fast. "Oh, you look so beautiful tonight! I can't believe you're doing this though. You're so young.You just turned 19."

"I know, Grandma. But Jerry and I really do love eachother. Now if you'll excuse me, I have other guests to greet."I quickly turned around and-

"Oomph!" I walked right into my giant cake that a man had been moving. A gasp went out through the whole room as everyone stared at me with pure shock.

The waiter looked at me with wide eyes. "I am soo sorry," he mumbled, his face quickly turning red.

"It's fine,"I try to laugh it off. Honestly it didn't bother me too much. The cake was really delicious. "Actually I've always wanted to be covered in cake."  I grinned. Sure it had to happen at my wedding, in front of everyone, but whatever. I wasn't really that mad. I looked around the room at all the faces of my family and friends, who were now all grinning uncertainly.

"Um. I think I should go wash this all off."I backed out of the room, my cheeks a light pink as I realized this was my one and only wedding gown. How on earth am I supposed to get all this cake off? I asked myself. I speed walked down the hallways until I got to the room that my fiancé and I shared. I wondered if he was still in there. He hadn't come out to greet all the guests, had just said that I could do it. That had kind of gotten me upset, but I just smiled and agreed. I grabbed the key out of my handbag. I slid it in and opened the door, and saw something I really wish I had never seen...

Tell me if you like it?Cuz if you guys dont...then I won't post anymore....sooo comment please! ^.^