Chapter 12 Life or Death

Start from the beginning

Hawks pov
"IS THERE PAIN IN THIS DOJO" sensei screamed in Mitch's face. "NO SENSEI" he screamed back. "IS THERE DEFEAT IN THIS DOJO" he screamed into my face, "NO SENSEI" I screamed back at him. "IS THEIR FEAR IN THIS DOJO" he screamed in Tory's face. "NO SENSEI" she screamed in his face. "WHAT IS THE WAY OF THE FIST" he screamed at all of us. "STRIKE FIRST, STRIKE HARD, NO MERCY" all the students screamed in reply. That day we trained harder than any other day, this wasn't just a competition anymore, it was life or death. One dojo would live while the other would fall. We all began to leave but Tory asked a question before we left, "Any final advise for us sensei?" she asked. He cleared his voice and spoke, "don't let them get to your head, instead get in theirs, make them afraid of you, make them scream at the sight of you, if they don't bleed and cry you didn't do your job right, and finally every man for themselves, if you want to win you can't rely on your friends to help you, you have to do it yourself." He replied extremely seriously. We all nodded our heads and left, the Miyagi Do's didn't stand a chance.

I walked out of the dojo at around noon time, the Miyagi Do's probably haven't even started training yet, they were to wimpy for 9 am runs in the heat. 'P^ssy's' I thought to myself as I walked over to my motorcycle. I got home and collapsed down on my bed in my room, I opened Instagram and I saw a new post from Samantha LaRusso I opened it expecting it to just be another one of her lame inspirational quotes that she posted. When I opened it I threw my phone on my bed. "That little bitch" I scoffed to myself. "She breaks my heart and moves onto my ex best friend, she's a LaRusso what can I expect" I muttered under my breath. That little sl^t meant nothing to me anymore, and Demetri... he was dead.

Brianna's pov
I woke up the next morning ready for action. Nothing was going to stop me from beating the sh!t out of the Cobras. I got on one of my workout outfits and made sure it was one that would keep me warm in the cold woods.

I walked downstairs to get some breakfast before we went out to coyote creek. I had no idea how to play this game but I knew it was gonna be fun. The best part about it would be seeing hawks face when I completely destroy him. When it was time to go Sam Robby and I got into her car and went to pick up Demetri. Chris was in charge of Nate and the gingers who's names were still unknown for some reason, they didn't really talk much. My dad took a separate car but drove right behind us.

Hawks pov
I woke up the morning of the competition ready to mop the floor with the Miyagi Do's. They didn't stand a chance against us in any way. We striked stronger, faster, and harder then them. I wasn't going to show any mercy to any of them, especially not Demetri.

I got there and found sensei Kreese, "is sensei Lawrence still out if town?" I asked him when he saw me. "No he's back but he's dealing with some stuff right now so he won't be coming back for a while." he replied. I nodded my head and walked over to Tory and Miguel who were already warming up together. "Hey guys" I said when I got over to them. "Hey bro" Miguel nodded as he came over and gave me a bro hug. "You ready to beat some a$$" I cheered while fake punching at his face. "Ready as I'll ever be" he replied. Then the Miyagi Do's showed up.

Brianna's pov
When we got there we saw that the cobras had already started training, 'great' I thought to myself. I walked out onto the dirt parking lot and walked over to Chris's car to get him and the others out so we could warm up. We walked over to our training area while glaring at the cobras, they were also glaring at us their eyes piercing through our skin. I looked over at hawk and my chocolate brown eyes locked with his grey ones, he smirked at our eye contact, it was like time had stopped, it was just him and I. I had to remember what my dad had said 'don't let them get to your head's'. "Alright everyone over here!" I heard my dad call, I broke the eye contact with him and ran over shaking any thoughts of him out of my head.