"I shouldn't have kissed you, I'm sorry"

    "I think I see a Gemini", I said changing the topic of conversation.

    "What?"

    "That's Orion", I said pointing at the constellation. "The key to finding Gemini is to find Orion first"

    "Why are you doing this?"

    "Doing what? You know how much I love astronomy"

    "You're trying to ignore what just happened by going on about something else"

    "I have no idea what you're talking about. Nothing happened"

    "You're doing it again. Whenever something doesn't go the way you planned it to go, you pretend like everything is okay. Just like when you knew that Theo cheated on you but you convinced yourself that it didn't happen"

    "First of all, I don't do that and second, can we not talk about the cheating thing? It still hurts"

    "You're wearing his fucking hoodie. I can tell because you sewed a heart charm on the sleeve of all of his jumpers and hoodies", he said pointing at the little silver charm hanging out from my sleeve. I readjusted the my sleeve and placed my hand under my thigh. "You've convinced yourself that Theo didn't do this horrible thing to you"

    "I have not!", I protested.

    "Stell, I've known you my whole life. You do this all the time. You pretend that everything is okay and that nothing happened, and then two days later, you explode"

    "Everything is okay"

    "If 'everything is okay', then why are you still holding onto things that remind you of him?"

    "Because he's my friend and I can't cut him out of my life completely"

    "Then give him his shit back"

    "Fine", I said getting up from the ground. I grabbed the bottom of the hoodie and slipped over my head, leaving me in my bra. "Here, give it back to him", I said throwing the hoodie in Draco's face and walking towards the staircase.

    "Come on, Stell. Don't be like this", he said getting up from the ground and grabbing my wrist.

    "You keep on pushing me to feel something. I act like everything is okay because I rather pretend that nothing happened than sit in my room and cry over the fact that I wasn't good enough for him. That I wasn't worth being faithful to"

    "You are enough, Stella", he said holding my hands. "Why can't you see that you're perfect and you weren't the problem?"

    "Because I was the problem, Draco. I was so busy wrapped in my life that I couldn't see Theo slowly fading away. I made him feel so trapped that he couldn't tell me himself he didn't want to be with me anymore"

    Draco pulled me closer to him and wrapped his around my body. "It wasn't your fault", he said running his fingers through my hair. He pulled away from me and kissed my lips, this time I kissed back.

    I stood on the tips of my toes and threw my arms around Draco's shoulders as he grabs my waist, picking me up from the ground. I wrapped my legs around his waist and continued to kiss him. Draco started to kiss my neck and then down to my chest, leaving love bites again. He pressed my back against the wall and unhooked my bra, throwing it on the ground.

    Draco's lips wrapped around my breast and he started to suck on my nipple while tracing it with his soft warm tongue. I threw my head back and ran my fingers through his soft blonde hair as he sent shivers down my spine. He started to pull down his sweatpants and I pulled away. I can't let this happen again.

    "Draco", I cooed. "We can't do this again. I'm sorry". I unwrapped my legs and slid down his body, picking my bra "I really want to, but I can't", I said hooking my bra back on.

    "No, I get it", Draco sighed. "Here", he said picking up my hoodie from the ground and slipping it on me. "You and Theo are in a good place and you don't want to ruin it"

    I held my hand out to Draco and said, "Come, we have a corridor to patrol". Draco grabbed my hand and we walked down the stairs of the Astronomy Tower to the seventh floor corridor.

    As much as I wanted to let Draco take off all of my clothes and fuck me up in the Astronomy Tower, I can't let my lust take over. Draco is my friend, my best friend and so is Theo. I've seen the damage hooking up with Draco has caused. The past two months have been hard, I don't want to go through all of the pain and guilt that I felt all over again. If I go too far with Draco again, I'm going to end up using him as someone to fill a void and I don't want to do that him. I just have to remind myself that Draco is just an annoying little prat who was once a ferret for three minutes, not a hot blonde with chiseled abs and knows how to hit all the right spots.