"I don't cuddle nerds." 

"I'm not a nerd." I pouted.

"Yes you are." He whispered. 

"You're a nerd." I said before pulling him back and laying on top of him. 

"If that makes you feel better about yourself...."

"Shut up!" I laughed. He pressed a kiss to my lips, "I'm kidding, I love you." He mumbled.

"We should go out. Like, have fun and go dance." I said, "With all the boys and stuff."

"Really? You like dancing?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. "HAVE WE NEVER HAD THE CHANCE TO DANCE BEFORE?! OH MY GOD I LOVE DANCING, MICHAEL!" I yelled as I jumped off the bed and ran over to my closet.

"WE HAVE TO GO OUT NOW BECAUSE WE'RE ALL 18 EXCEPT LUKE BUT HE CAN GET A FAKE ID AND I AM AN AMAZING DANCER AND AM EXTREMELY HOT AND-" I rambled.

"Okay, okay, we'll go dancing just calm down." He laughed. "I'm just really excited!" I squealed before realizing that I was bouncing around in only a bra and panties. I immediately covered myself and entered my closet. All I could hear was Michael's laugh at my reaction. 

Pulling a baggy shirt over my head and some shorts, I walked out of the closet and down the stairs where Michael and Luke were. 

"Hey, Luke?" He jumped and turned around. "Yeah?"

"Do you have a fake ID?" I asked.

"Uh... yeah... why?" He said,

"Because tonight we're all going to go clubbing and you're the only one who isn't 18 yet." I smiled before walking into the kitchen where Michael was. It was only a few minutes before the rest of the squad came home. 

~~~

I slipped on my red and black dress. It has a black long-sleeved lace top with a red pencil skirt and is the cutest thing ever. My make-up was simply winged eyeliner and red lipstick along with mascara. The shoes were black heels and my hair was curled. I looked one last time in the mirror before deciding I was ready. I walked down the stairs and in the living room were only Michael and Calum. Ashton and Luke must still be getting ready. 

"And guys say that girls take long to get dressed, look at Luke and Ash." I mumbled. Michael must have heard me because he finally looked up from his phone. His jaw dropped as he looked me up and down and then smiled at me. "You look amazing." 

"Thank you. I know." I laughed. 

"Holy shit, Skylar! You look great!" Ashton yelled as he walked down the stairs with Luke behind him.

"Thanks, Ash. You don't look too bad yourself." I smiled. Luke just stared at me with his mouth shut and his jaw clenched. I walked over to where Michael was and sat down. He put his arm around me as Martha came down the stairs with Erin in her arms.

"You kids better not get in trouble. If the police come knocking on my door with even one of you handcuffed I swear to God I'll rip all your heads off." She scolded. 

"Don't worry, Martha. We won't be driving either. We're taking a taxi." Ashton reassured her. She sighed and walked up the stairs. Soon, the two taxis arrived and we piled in. Michael and me in a separate one while Luke, Ashton, and Calum crammed into the other one. 

~~~

"Do you want a drink?" Michael yelled into my ear.

"Sure." I answered. I stayed seated at our table along with Calum and Luke as the beat thumped through the whole room. I noticed the smell of perfume and sweat from all the people and watched as people danced and grinded on each other on the dance floor. I'd never really danced that way with anyone else, but I intend on trying it out tonight. My hips were aching to move to the beat as I waited for them to come back.