🤍🕊 9 장 🕊🤍

Start from the beginning

"Good Lucky girls!" Dongpyo said.

"Fighting!" Jiyoon quietly chanted.

"Noh Hyojung"

"Park Soeun"

"Shin Jiyoon"

"Son Dongpyo"

The four of them returned back to their spots with their certificates.

"I can't wait until I get this uniform off of me" Hyojung said as she leaned onto Soeun's shoulder. Yuri ending her class names with Sung Nayeon, Won Hyuk, Yang Jeongin, Yang Taeseon, and Yoo Dongju. Everyone clapped their hands as Class 3-1 bowed and walked off the stage to their seats.

The name calling went on until 3-12 where the last student was finally getting called "Ryu Youngseo" Everyone clapped as 3-12 walked off the stage.

Another hour went on of just the principal thanking Grade 3 for their hard work for the past 3 years of high school and wishing them the best of luck in University. The ceremony then ending after an hour of more speeches.

Grade 1 and 2 students went back to their classes except for the ones who are related to the graduates. The parents went outside of the school to wait and take pictures with their sons and daughters.

The graduates all went to their designated classes to grab their belongings and take a final picture with their classmates and their home room teachers.

"Okay everyone, this is the last day we'll be together. Let's take this class picture"

"Aww Yizhuo stop crying. You're going to make me cry" Jisung said as he hugged the girl who was currently sobbing onto his shoulder. Yeojin walked passed them with her jacket on ready to leave out the school.

"Yeojin is actually pretty happy.." Chaeyoung said to Minhee who was placing the rest of his belongings into his bag.

"She's just excited to finally get this tiring uniform off, and honestly...." Minhee paused his sentence after he placed his last book in his bag and looked up at Chaeyoung. "I'm with her on this one, I've been wearing this same uniform for 3 years straight, and today is the last day I'll ever put it on" He stood up and walked near the students who were gathering in a large circle trying to figure out how to take the picture.

"You know, he does have a point" Junho said out of no where which scared Chaeyoung.

"Oh god Junho don't do that!" Chaeyoung said. Junho just laughed as he followed behind Minhee. Chaeyoung sighed and also followed.

Hyeongjun was helping Yizhuo calm down who just finished balling her eyes out on Jisung shoulder which now is wet.

"Are you okay now?" He asked the girl who was trying to catch her breath.

"A l-little" Yizhuo said as she wiped her face with her hands. Jisung placed his hand on her head and smiled.

"Don't worry Yizhuo, we all still live in Seoul. When it's holiday season we all can come back home and hang out together again as 15" Jisung said.

"Yeah, don't worry Yizhuo, we're all still gonna be here" Hyeongjun said.

"But what about Jimin, she's moving to Daegu after tomorrow" Yizhuo said.

"You know Jimin will be back here in Seoul during breaks, she may be tired of Minhee stealing her daily berets, but trust me. She's never tired of us" Jisung explained. Yizhuo smiled as she looked at the two boys.

"Yea I guess you're right"

"Yizhuo, Jisung, Hyeongjun! Come on!" Ms. Kwon yelled. The three made their way to the their classmates and gray here's around for one last picture.

"Everyone on the count of 3 say Class 3-5" Ms. Kwon said

"1"

"2"

"3"

"CLASS 3-5!!!"

And they all looked at each other, half smiling, half sad . That's it? We all will go to different places, different cities. Are we even going to see each other again? Is it really over? All this time together, the tears, the laughter, the smiles, the memories, all done? And with all those questions running in their heads, they gave each other long tight goodbye hugs. We will stay in touch was their promise....

When they each got home, the tears couldn't stop. Soeun who was seated on her bed, looked out the window and saw the stars in the sky shine bright. She smiled as she felt a tear fall. In her head she said.....

"There is a universal truth we all have to face, whether we want to or not, everything eventually ends. As much as I've looked forward to this day, I've always disliked endings. Last day of summer, the final chapter of a great book, parting ways with a close friend. But endings are inevitable, leaves fall, you close the book. You say goodbye.... today is one of those days for us. Today we say goodbye to everything that was familiar, everything that was comfortable. We're moving on. But just because we're leaving, and that hurts, there's some people who are so much apart of us, they'll be with us no matter what. They are our solid ground. Our North Star. And the small clear voices in our hearts that will be with us........ always" And with that being said, Soeun cried until she fell asleep.

It might be stormy now, but rain doesn't last forever

The End
🦋

Okay- I know I'm 2 weeks late in updating this book. But I've honestly been avoiding this chapter since it reminded me of my middle school graduation 2 years ago and how I missed my classmates. But I finally pulled myself through and wrote this chapter. Next update will be posting pictures of the characters in this book who've graduated 2 weeks ago 🎓

This is not proofread btw-