CASTING & CHARACTERS .
— MAIN         CHARACTERS .

VICTORIA PARKER    AGED 16

VICTORIA PARKER    AGED 16 .
STUDENT . AMERICAN . VIRGO .

DARYL COOPERSMITH    AGED 16

DARYL COOPERSMITH    AGED 16 .
STUDENT . AMERICAN . ARIES .

— SUPPORTING .

elisabeth shue as CHRIS PARKER
keith coogan as BRAD ANDERSON
maia brewton as SARA ANDERSON
aib cast as THEMSELVES

SOUNDTRACK .

sunday morning call . oasis . then she kissed me . kiss . i stole your love . kiss . trouble . elvis presley . breaking the law . judas priest . the garden . guns n' roses . kiss it . dorothy . calling dr . love . kiss . spit . kiss . thunderstruck . ac/dc . beat it . michael jackson . angel . aerosmith . strutter . kiss . paint it , black . the rolling stones . nothin' but a good time . poison . youth gone wild . skid row . teenagers . my chemical romance . is this love . whitesnake . heart's done time . aerosmith . don't stop me now . queen . you really got me . van halen . you could be mine . guns n' roses . rebel yell . billy idol . 2 minutes to midnight . iron maiden . i was made for lovin' you . kiss .

SYNOPSIS!

In Oak Park, Illinois, seventeen-year-old Chris Parker is in love with her boyfriend, Mike Todwell. When he stands her up and cancels their date, she accepts to babysit Brad and Sara Anderson with the exception of her sixteen-year-old sister, Victoria, joining her as she can't be trusted in the house alone. Then, Chris's friend Brenda, calls her telling that she decided to run away home but now she has repented; she begs Chris to rescue her from the bus station in downtown Chicago.

When Victoria doesn't agree to watch Brad and Sara while she gets Brenda, Chris makes a deal with the three of them. When they are ready to drive to the city, Brad's friend, Daryl Coopersmith, overhears the negotiation and blackmails her to go with them. Daryl takes a liking to the loudmouth that is Victoria and they both start to cause trouble throughout the night.

However, when they are on the expressway, they get a flat tire and realizes that she left her purse at the house. A mechanic stops this tow truck and offers to take her car to his garage. There's no other option and accepts the offer. The five of them never imagined how terrifyingly funny their expedition would become.