[three] female human anatomy

Start from the beginning

"Knox with a girl? Nolan would have to be clinically insane," Charlie muttering before giving a fictitious apology to his blond-haired friend. They always had small banter, which included a few mindless insults and reminders that none of them were good enough flirts to have girlfriends. Knox was too invested in the female human anatomy to look for any signs of personality and Charlie was way too mean. He mistook bullying for flirting. Some girls like it, but most of the girls he came in contact with just thought he had a problem keeping intrusive thoughts to himself.

"It wouldn't hurt to ask Peter," Knox said with a slight light of hope, which Charlie quickly shut down by laughing at his optimism. "I doubt we have the time, class is about to start," Todd mumbled. He wasn't having much of a conversation with the other boys, he felt like he was just standing there.

"I mean...if we want to know if Charlie is going to dorm with me we might as well try to find the boy. Or do you want to be the reason Charlie tortures himself in the presence of Cameron?"

"You guys talk about him like he's a bad guy."

"He is!" Knox and Charlie said at the same time. "But if you don't want to go, head onto class. Knox and I are going to go find Peter. Just tell me what he looks like, Neil," Charlie turned back around to look at his taller friend. Neil looked to the side in thought before licking his lips to talk.

"He's about two inches taller than me, wears glasses, blue eyes, chubby-looking face, and always wears his suit with the blue and red tie instead of the black and red."

Charlie nodded slowly and then signaled Todd and Neil to walk to their classroom, they did as told, having a small conversation and laughing at a new-forming inside joke. Charlie crumbled the piece of paper and swiftly put it back in Knox's hand. Knox looked at his friend with furrowed eyebrows. "Are we actually going to bother to look for this kid?"

Charlie was about to answer when he noticed the sudden look of admiration on his friend's face, he turned in the direction he was looking in and laughed. "Seriously Knox?"

Charlie noticed two women waiting by the stairs for-who he was assuming- Headmaster Nolan. They were both wearing a pale shade of green and the woman on the left side was wearing her hair up in a half-up half-down hairstyle. "You can't even see their faces! How's it possible you're already drooling over them?"

Knox swallowed thickly and then laughed nervously, "T-they're girls."

"The one on the right side looks a million times older than you."

"I like the shade of green she's wearing, a girl with style has got to be a real stunner."

And then Headmaster Nolan walked down the stairs, introduced himself to the two women in front of him, and gave the woman on the left a key. The two boys watched in curiosity, the idea of finding Peter Benjamin flew right over their heads and now they were focusing on the matching women. The girl on the left craned her neck to look at the woman on the right, Knox saw half of her face and nearly fainted. "She's hot, oh my days."

Charlie laughed when Knox leaned onto his side to make it look like he was slowly falling down. "Please don't die when the one on the right turns around. She looks so ancient one huff would turn her to dust."

He looked back at where the women were and his face completely fell. On the left was the girl he had found with a tray in his dorm room and right next to her was, "Mom?"

"Charlie!" Mrs. Dalton beamed, Sigrid's mouth widened dramatically as she looked at the boy and Knox was focused entirely on her. Charlie hugged his mother awkwardly before separating from her with an erroneous smile, "Mother, what are you doing here? I didn't expect your visit."