-𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟰

Start from the beginning

"Need some help?" He asked with a cocky smirk.

"Shut the fuck up I don't need your help." You snapped back. You were scrambling around trying to find and put on your clothes as Bakugou was staring at you. "Quit looking at my naked body."

"It's not like I haven't seen it." He replied with a shrug.

"You don't even remember." You rolled your eyes and put on your dress from last night. "Can you stop lounging and get ready?"

"Yeah yeah don't tell me what to do." He groaned, all ready rolling out the bed.

"Looks like you're doing it though." You said with an overly sarcastic smile. He didn't reply. Instead he started gathering his stuff and getting dressed. You grabbed your purse and shoved your phone in it. '𝑂ℎ 𝑔𝑜𝑑 𝑑𝑖𝑑 𝑤𝑒 𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑡𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛?!' Your heart skipped a beat.

"Uh oh looks like I've got you pregnant." Bakugou walked past you unfazed.

Your stomach literally flipped. You turned to look at him and he was humming. He looked at you and laughed.

"I'm just kidding, I saw the condom in the trash, but your face is fucking priceless." He laughed.

"You get on my nerves." You playfully hit his arm. He was laughing so hard from your frightened face. Even though he was laughing for the dumbest reason, you hardly ever see him laugh. "Let's go." You rolled your eyes and pushed past him, walking out of the room.

He followed behind you. The house was so trashed. It was quiet but as you walked downstairs you saw drinks and decorations everywhere. You scrunched your nose and quickly walked out the door. "Where are we gonna go now?" You asked as you got into the car.

"Back to the hotel." He replied, starting up the car and driving back to the location.

"Great because I'm sleepy."

"You literally just woke up." He said keeping his eyes on the road.

"Did you not listen? I told you I like to sleep."

"Yeah yeah I heard it. You sleep way to damn much." He rolled his eyes.

"You can never have too much sleep." You smiled.

-

You had just gotten showered up from coming back to the hotel from the party. It was around 8:00 a.m. since you guys left Kirishima's house at 7:20-ish, and of course, you were going right back to sleep. It was a Sunday after all. You walked into the room with one of Bakugou's shirts on.

"When the fuck did I say you could wear my shirt." Bakugou scoffed. He was sitting on the edge of the bed doing something in his hair.

"You didn't have to." You smiled and sat beside him. "And why are you scratching your head so roughly?"

"It's so damn itchy." He growled. You rolled your eyes and stood on your knees. You grazed your fingers through his hair, soothing his scalp softly. It was like he melted right then in there. Your fingertips trailing through his soft, but spiky, hair felt so reliving to him.

"Is that better?" You asked.

"Yeah..it feels way better." He said with his eyes closed. He could sit like this forever. "Later today I'm taking you somewhere."

"Where?" You asked as your face lit up.

"You'll see." He replied.

You scratched his head for a few more seconds then removed your hands and got under the sheets. "Hey why'd you stop?!" His eyes shot open and he abruptly turned towards you.

"I told you I was going to sleep." You turned on your back.

He groaned in agony. Then suddenly, Bakugou laid his head right under your chest. "Scratch it again, it's itchy." He lied.

'𝐻𝑜𝑤 𝑐𝑢𝑡𝑒.' You giggled. "It can't be that itchy."

"Well it is." He quickly replied.

Of course he wouldn't tell you that he just wanted you to play in his hair. His pride wouldn't let him. You began to drag your nails through his hair again, causing Bakugou to get less tense. You found it so funny and cute at the same time when he wanted something but instead of asking, he would somehow get what he wanted through actions.

A few minutes passed and you felt Bakugou's body get heavier. He was asleep. 𝑠𝑛𝑜𝑟𝑒. He was lightly snoring. It wasn't obnoxious, it was kind of cute.

'𝐼'𝑚 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑐𝑎𝑡𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑜𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔..'

'..𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡?'