-𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟰

Comenzar desde el principio

She led you to somewhat of a corner with three other girls. "So, the pink one is Mina. The frog is Asui. And the one with just a dress on is Hagakure, her quirk his invisibility." She smiled.

They all greeted you and which were all somewhat intoxicated. "So is the blonde boy your boyfriend or something?" Mina asked, giggling.

"Who Bakugou?" You asked.

"I guess, I mean you two were matching!" Hagakure jumped in.

"No no we're just friends." You nervously laughed.

"With benefits?" Asui then butted into the conversation. It felt like they were all coming at you at once.

"No we haven't done anything like that yet." You sighed.

"Yet~" Mina sang making you get flustered.

"Ok let's back off y/n." Asui said. "And call me Tsu." She said as you nodded.

"Have a drink y/n." Momo handed you some whine in which you quickly drank. You made your face scrunch a little due to the strong taste.

You all were laughing and drinking. They really knew how to get you hyped up. You finally began to become intoxicated. Adult drinks had very high effects on you because you rarely drink.

"I'm gonna go get a drink of water." You laughed while getting up. You walked through the crowd, trying to find the kitchen. You were stumbling around until you bumped into someone familiar.

"Oh there you are y/n." You looked up to see Bakugou's face. He was also highly intoxicated. There was definitely a tension between you two.

"Bakugou!" You smiled. You looked into his eyes. For some reason it was like his red eyes were piercing at you, like they wanted something. You two stared at each other like there was nobody else around you. Slowly, your wrapped your arms around his neck as he pulled you, closing in the space between you two. Your lips pressed against each other. It was quick, but full of lust

"We're going upstairs." Bakugou sternly said in your ear.

"Let's have some 𝑓𝑢𝑛." You said seductively with a smirk.

-

You woke up with a huge hangover. "What the hell happened?" You sat up, rubbing your head. You took the cover off of yourself and the cold air immediately hit your skin. "Why am I naked?" You said to yourself. You looked over to see Bakugou, sleeping shirtless. '𝐷𝑖𝑑 𝑤𝑒 𝑑𝑜 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝐼 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑤𝑒 𝑑𝑖𝑑?'

"Baku-"

"I'm not asleep, you woke me up with your dumbass talking to yourself." He spoke in a low tone with his eyes still closed. "Wait where the fuck are we at?!" Bakugou sat up, viscously looking around.

That's when it all came to you. '𝐿𝑒𝑡'𝑠 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑓𝑢𝑛.' That replayed in your head. "We're still at Kirshima's house!" You yelled frantically. You immediately stood up but you almost fell because your legs were so sore. '𝐻𝑜𝑤 ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑑 𝑑𝑖𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑎𝑛 𝑔𝑜?!' You heard him chuckled and shot him a glare.