Chapter 33: Fireworks and Questions

Comenzar desde el principio

'Huh...?' i say whilst looking up at from group, it was Draco, Blaise, Crabbe, goyle and pansy.

'A word' Draco sneers

'Nope' i say quickly and turn back to face my coffee.

'It wasn't a question' he snaps

'Good for you Malfoy, unless i need a recommendation for where to go for a bleach and tone, i have no reason to talk to you' i sigh, smiling devilishly at him as Fred coughed, trying to hold back a laugh.

'Fine ill talk here, i was told by my father that i should welcome you into our family' he says in disgust casing me to choke on my drink.

'Your father?' i ask with a laugh to which he nods

'Well I haven't played with babies in an awfully long time, so i think ill pass' i say causing the rest of the Gryffindor table to burst out laughing, also Blaise who couldn't help but let out a laugh.

'Amused Blaise?' Draco snarls

'Draco, even if we are family, its very distant, so i think we should go back to our old relationship of you calling me names and me pretending you hurt my feelings so can boost your self esteem' i state whilst standing up.

'You'll regret this' he spits

'Okay bye bye now' i say whilst waving goodbye as they shoot me dirty looks, i was about to turn back to the table until Blaise taps my shoulder.

'hey kay, have you got a date to the ball yet?' he asks in a kind voice

I was about to reply but Fred had walked up to me and towered over both of us while snaking his hand round my waist.

Blaise watched and nodded his head 'subtle Weasley, but i respect it, see you around' he says before nodding at Fred and walking off.

We both sit back down and he grins to himself.

'Your so fucking possessive' i laugh 'Oh and wipe that grin of your face, at least he had the guts to ask' i wink before kissing him and walking back to the common rooms with Rylee.

FRED POV

As i watch her walk out of the hall, i shake my head, i turn back to my friends who are all watching just as shocked as i am.

'That girl is something else' dean said

'Your right about that one' i said

'So how come you haven't asked her yet, its only one week away' Seamus asked

'I have something planned' i say with a smirk as i look at my brother

The rest of us start heading back to the common rooms as it was getting late and i had to get the finishing touches ready for my surprise.

The only people that knew about it was Rylee and George as i didn't want her knowing until it happened.

'Freddie?' a voice called from the side of the room.

I look over to see Kaylee standing there with black shorts, my oversized jumper and a messy bun, she had a book in her hands, the book that I've seen her read at least a hundred times, pride and prejudice by jane Austen, apparently its a classic but i still tell her I'm not going to read it.

'Yes darling' i call back with a smirk

'Its late, are you going to sleep soon?' she asks whilst yawning

'In a bit, come here'

She walks over and i pull her up onto my lap, i was sat at the table finishing off my potions homework and she happily came to give me company.

She rests her head on my arm and fiddles with the rings on my spare hand.

'Don't you dare think about falling asleep missy' i say as her blinking slowed

'I never just fall asleep' she denies causing me to scoff

'The train, the sofa, parties, hallways, class, the hall... do you want me to carry on?'

'No' she says sheepishly

'Can we go to bed now?' she pleads and looks up at me with a frown

'I'm finished, but we have somewhere to go' i state as i grab a hoodie on and throw the girl over my shoulder.

'If i had more energy id fight this, but its actually quite comfy' she says sleepily as her head dangles upside down.

'There is something seriously wrong with you' i say amused as i shake my head

'And your only just figuring this out now'

'Valid point'

Once we had gotten out of the Gryffindor common room, we only had to go up a few flights of stairs until we were there.

'Where are we going?' she asks as i carry her up the stairs

I don't reply.

'Fred?'

No reply.

'Starting to feel like im in a horror movie' she states as she yawns

I had brought her up to the very top of the castle, the astronomy tower, as i opened the door the cold winters air hit our skin.

'Kaylee' i say quietly as i put her down carefully

'The astronomy tower' she says with a grin

'Where we first slept together' She giggled.

'Have you brought me up here for a quickie? I mean i am tired but i could go a couple rounds' She started, smirking as she placed her hands on my chest.

'Kaylee look at the sky' i say as i hold her waist from behind her.

Almost immediately, in bright orange letters, fireworks explode across the clear black sky.

Kaylee black, would you be my date to the ball?

Was written across the sky, sparkling with magic.

I peer at the girl whose staring at it in awe, i saw her teary eyes glisten as the moonlight reflected of her skin.

'You gotta answer the question love' i whispered and kisses her neck softly

'I will' she say before spinning round and kissing me.

I held the girl close to me, never wanting to let go, she meant the world to me and i knew that nothing she could do would change that.

She was my forever.

I knew it.