❥𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻

Comenzar desde el principio

"Hey!" We both said as we turned to him.

At the ramen shop.

"10 bowls, please!" Naruto and I yelled in sync. This was like ichiraku but it was not the same, but still very good. "Told you." Shikamaru told shoto, as bakugo at his noodles.

"Battle!" I said looking at Naruto. "On!" The others sweat dropped looking at them eating.

10 minutes later.

"I...caNt." We both said tapping on our stomachs. "I told you idiots to stop eating!" Bakugo said scolding us.

"But, it was so good!" Naruto said satisfied. I nodded in agreement. There was a festival outside, "Cmon let's go watch the fireworks!" Kirishima said smiling. "Yeah!" Naruto and I said changing our moods. "Bipolar." Shoto sighed, as he watched the two.

No ones pov:

"Shika! Come on!" Y/n said grabbing his hand. He blushed at the contact.

"What a drag

"What a drag." He said walking with her. "Watch my sister, Shikamaru!" Naruto yelled, a bit nervous. "Shut up Naruto!" She yelled back.

Denki, Shoto, and bakugo's heart panged at the sight.

"Cmon! There's fireworks soon!" She yelled dragging the boy by his hand. They stopped near tree with a clear view of the sky.

The fireworks went off. His emotions, felt like explosions as the fireworks went off. He watched her, she was..."beautiful." He said outloud. She turned to him with an eyebrow raised. He was about to risk their whole friendship.

"Shika are you o-" he cut her off, with a kiss. Her eyes widened at the sudden kiss. They felt sparks going off as she melted into the kiss. They broke apart. "I love you." He said confidently. "I-I love you too Shika." She said smiling. He smiled, she was finally his.

They spent the rest of the time watching the fireworks. "So what are we now?" She asked nervously. "You're my wife of course." He said smugly. "W-what!" She said flustered. "You're mine forever." He said kissing her again.

She smiled, and hugged him.

Next day.

"I'm going to miss you guys!" Y/n said crying, she had gotten attached to them.

"Y/n-Chan! We'll miss our movie cuddles!" Kirishima and denki cried not wanting her to leave.

"You guys can still talk to her!" Naruto said slightly annoyed, at the three. "Here these are summoning scrolls, just open them and we should be here." Naruto said handing everyone a scroll, except Mineta...

"I'm going to miss you, y/n.." Bakugo said hugging her. "You can still see me you big softy," she said patting his head. Everyone was a bit surprised at his behavior. "Y/n." Shoto said approaching her. "Shoto!" She said smiling to go over to hug him. He was stiff at first, but then gave in. "Thank you." He said smiling. "I did nothing?" She said looking up to him. "You did lots of things." He whispered. "I guess I'll miss you." He said smiling, "what do you mean I guess?!" She said hitting his chest lightly.

He chuckled, and took out his wallet. He took out the photo, "a keepsake, I'll always remember you." She smiled. "Oh that reminds me! The class photo let's take another!" She said taking out the camera and handed everyone a picture of their time together.

"Izuku." Naruto said, walking over to him. "Hard work is worthless for those who don't believe in themselves. You can be a hero!" Naruto said ruffling his hair. Deku looked up at him slightly shocked, as the words went through his head. "Shoto, the pain of being alone is out of this world...don't push other people away." Naruto said looking at him, his eyes widened a bit.

"Katuski." Bakugo hummed in response. "Never underestimate your opponent no matter how small they might seem." He just huffed in response.

"Iida. I've heard about your brother." Naruto said, iida looked down sadly, "Forget about revenge. The fate of those who seek revenge is grim. It's tragic, You will end up suffering and hurting yourself even more. Even if you do succeed in getting revenge, the only thing that remains is emptiness." Naruto says seriously. Iida nodded, not knowing what the words meant yet.

"Everyone, Never give up without even trying. Do what you can, no matter how small the effect it may have." Y/n said smiling at them.

"Once you question your own belief it over! So don't give up!" Naruto and I said smiling at everyone. We said our goodbyes, shed a few tears, and left back to konoha.

As we teleported back, it seems someone had called to us. "Big bro Naruto!" Konohamaru yelled jumping on Naruto. They both fell, causing for me to giggle, and Shikamaru to sigh. "Big sis y/n...?" Konohamaru said his voice whimpering. He then quickly got up and hugged me. "I missed you I thought you were gone!" Konohamaru cried I patted his head. "I missed you too."

Shikamaru sighed, "what a drag, is everyone going to react like this?"
"Shikamaru?" Ino called out. "Y/n!?" Ino said as her eyes widened. "Choji! Choji is that them!?" Ino said shaking poor Choji, there eyes watered as they ran to us.

"We missed you!" They said hugging us. Everyone came to see the commotion. "Shikamaru! Y/n!" Kiba said smiling, as akamaru came jumping on us. "Hey guys!" I said scratching akamarus ear.

"How'd you guys get back?!" Sakura asked surprised. I just shrugged not wanting to explain. "So are you guys dating yet?" Ino asked wiggling her eyebrow. "Im not dating him." I said annoyed not wanting to fulfill their ego. "Yeah, I'm not dating y/n." Shikamaru said catching on. "Are you sure?" Sakura teased. "They just don't get it!" Shikamaru scoffed. "No, they just don't!" I said back. "I'm done, let's go baby." I grabbed his hand, before realizing what I said. "Fuck." I said as I heard squealing. "Nice one." Shikamaru sighed. "I thought you both were geniuses!" Neji yelled teasingly.

-

-

-

-
The end.