● CHAPTER 22 (ROMANCE DURING TASK) ●

Začít od začátku

He come closer to her and place his hand around her waist. He swiftly chearses her bare waist.

Shehnaaz feeling his hand on her waist,look at him shock. Sidharth smirk seeing her reaction and continue doing that.

Shehnaaz- sidharth kya kar rha ho? Sab hai idhar.

Sidharth- kya kar rha hun main?

Shehnaaz- ay.

Sidharth- hun?

Shehnaaz- sidharth plez matt kro. Koi dekhlega.

Sidharth- oka.

Sidharth move his hand from her waist. Shehnaaz breath a relief but soon her breath hitches. Sidharth hand went to her top chain and pull it down. He enter his hand inside the top and chearses her back. Shehnaaz look at him pleasingly to stop but sidharth didn't listen. Its more than 24 hrs he is controling himself. And now is impossible for him seeing her wearing this looking hot making him loose all control. He continued doing.

Sidharth hand went to her hook of the bra. He kept tracing it and in swift motion open her bra. Shehnaaz seeing that place her hand on his leg and press it. Sidharth understand her nervousness. He come close to her ear and whisper.

Sidharth- relax baby. Just let me. I won't cross the limit. just plez let me. I can't control more.

Shehnaaz listen his words get goosebumps in her. She look at him and nod. Sidharth start chearsing her back. After sometime, sidharth hand went to her side of her back and pinch there. A moan left Shehnaaz mouth, making sidharth excited. Sidharth start chearsing there and every min pinch to which shehnaaz moan.

Bell rang, making them come back from their romance. Sidharth zip her top chain without hooking the bra. Shehnaaz blush thinking what they r doing. Sidharth smirk seeing her red cheeks. He is proud of himself that only he have tha power to effect her.

Asim sara gauhar amd jasmin come to them.

Asim- lo! Udhar task chal rha aur idhar in dono romance karne main busy hai.

Jasmin- sidharth ratt tak toh thora ruk jata.

Sidharth- bakwas matt bako. Kya romance. Hum toh batt kar rha the. Haina shehnaaz?

Shehnaaz nod her head.

Gauhar- woh toh shehnaaz ka lal tamatar gal dekhkahi pata chal rha hai ki kya chal rha tha.

All burst into laughter. Shehnaaz blush more listening their teasing.

Sidharth- chup jao sab. Jab dekho start ho jata ho.

Sidharth go from there after eyeing shehnaaz to come to room.

Shehnaaz- main thora ati hun.

Sara- han han ab tu bhi ja.

Jasmin- ishara jo karka gaya hai.

Shehnaaz- nhi aysa kuch nhi hai.

Gauhar- sharma matt sana. Idher dekh meri taraf.

Shehnaaz look at her.

Gauhar- pyaar karti hai ussa?

Shehnaaz listening this get shock.

Shehnaaz- woh di...

Gauhar- juth nhi bolna hai sana. Sach bol. Pyaar karti hai?

Shehnaaz nod her head in 'yes' shyly.

Gauhar- woh bhi tujhsa bohut pyaar karta hai. Bolta nhi hai par uska ankhon main dikhta hai jyasa teri dikhti hai. Itna saal main kabhi sidharth ko itna kush nhi dekha hum sab. Ussa chorna matt sana. Aysa hi rehna. Us pagal, kharus hulk ko tu jarurat hai.