I couldn't deny that he wasn't hurting me; he was actually apologizing to me. It was me not wanting to believe that maybe he did want me. After all we had just been best friends when we were kids and now we had to keep our friendship from everyone.

Once at the bottom of the Eifel tower I had quickly taken cover at a small café that was still open. I decided to take a seat and a newspaper to hide behind. Once my heart rate had slowed down I peeked around my newspaper to see if there was any sight of Ray.

I sighed in a sad relieved kind of way until I felt a strong hand pull me from my chair and around the corner of the café to the back. It had reeked of old cheese and baguette but I hadn't noticed as his blue eyes had connected with mine and he had said one last thing, "Stella Yamada, no matter where you frickin go I'm going to chase after you. I just want you to know that."

He turned around ready to walk away when I decided to go up behind him and hug him. "I don't know what we are, but I want us as more than friends." He turned around staring at me until I couldn't take anymore and decided to kiss him. I felt an overwhelming nervous sensation pull over me. I didn't know if he was going to kiss me or not but when I felt his strong arms pulls me closer I knew I wasn't crazy. I wrapped my arms around his neck and when we pulled apart I decided to plant my hands firmly on his shoulders.

He grinned as he took my hands and sincerely said, "so I'm taking that as a yes I do want you?" I giggled and blushed which is rare for me and kissed his cheek. "no shit Sherlock, but remember you're not allowed to insult me anymore." He chuckled, "well that's a given."

We walked slowly with our hands intertwined in the city of Love not knowing where we were going but as long as we were together we hadn't cared. You could hear me in the distance saying, "hey you never told me why you ditched me at the airport?" He chuckled, "you'll find out why soon."

THE NEXT DAY! No One POV

After the eventful night the girls had you could hear Mo's excited squeals in the morning as Olivia and Stella had recapped their dates. The boys had greeted them at breakfast with Wen holding Olivia's hand at the table. Ms. Reznik had interrupted their breakfast with a big smile saying, "if you guys are done today's schedule is auditions for your opening act."

The band seemed intrigued as they never held auditions for opening acts before. As they headed over to a special room reserved in their hotel for them to hold the auditions Ms. Reznik gave them some pointers. "Alright, I want you guys to choose purely on whether the band is good or not." Stella smirked and cracked a joke, "so if they're really cute boys they're perfect right?"

Mo and Olivia's eyes turned into excitement and Wen put his arm around Olivia protectively while Charlie had decided to look away from Mo. Stella chuckled and Ms. Reznik continued, "you're going to choose on whether they have real music talent. Some are solos and some are bands. Some of them even have their own original songs. Now since you guys already have done great I'm going to trust your decision but still look over it just in-case. Now go in and have some fun."

She shoved us in the room and we see a bunch of nervous people at the side waiting for us to take our seats. We took our seats in the order of left to right Wen, Olivia, Mo, Charlie, Stella and Scott. Stella looked at the clipboard and read out the first name of the performer, "Olivia Kristian could you please come up please?"

A short, skinny, petite, brunette mixed girl came up on the stage. "Hi, I'm Olivia Kristian and I'll be singing with my two brothers Josh and James. We don't have our name yet but we'll be doing a cover ofPicture by Carly Rae Jepson." They started up and the band had started to take some notes on whether to call them back or not.