I ask staring him down, making him have eye contact with me. He stays silent but I don't budge,"I want Stella." He mutters quietly with the look of honesty in his eyes. "What is that? I can't hear you?" He looks aggravated a bit but he says, "I want Stella and I really hope she wants me too." I nodded my head and broke our eye contact, "perfect, now all we need to do is get you two together."

Before he rejects my idea I say, "listen, do you want Stella as your girlfriend or not?" He says, "yeah..." I smile, "perfect, than listen to my plan than." He looks at me and says, "I already have a plan, you just need to help me put into action." I'm surprised, "okay, let's compile our plans together."

Flash Back End Stella POV

I walk down the streets lit up by the beautiful lights of Paris and I can't help but feel really lonely. Mo wants some alone time with Charlie, Olivia and Wen are who knows where and I. I'm alone walking in the streets of Paris, the city of love wondering where I went wrong. How could I have fallen in love with my oldest crush that's a complete douche now. I can't help but reflect back about how I've fallen for him again.

I mean sure he's gorgeous with his nice short blond hair, nice body and he's quite smart if you could believe it. He helped me pass most of my exams, well at least the subjects I suck at and I helped him improve in music. Gosh those beautiful blue eyes. I'm so stupid. He would never like a girl like me, even though he said it, he was probably just playing with me. Especially since he has Jules but I miss spending time with him.

I reach the tourist attraction that I had always wanted to see but never alone. I groan and decide to go up to see the view. I step out of the elevator to see a couple cuddling and enjoying the view together. I don't want to see them together so I turn around and walk to the other side of the Eiffel tower.

I walk towards to the edge and look out. Beside me is a small band just fooling around with accordion, a guitar and a singer that's humming. I don't look at them but I know which song they are playing. I feel my heart ache as I wish that I could have someone to love me and kiss me tenderly the way that couples do.

I start to hum along and close my eyes until I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist. I turn around to see the person who was exactly on my mind. I'd think that I'd be hallucinating if it weren't for that he let go of me and took my hands. I could literally feel my heart speed up when he began to speak, "Stella, I'm extremely sorry. I never wanted to ditch you at the airport, it's just something had come up."

I rolled my eyes and tried to pull my hands out of his but he wouldn't budge, "just listen, please. After I'm done explaining I'll respect your decision." I nod angrily, "fine but let go of my hands first." He does hesitantly and I cross my arms waiting for his explanation. A bit nervous and fidgety he began to apologize.

"I'm extremely sorry for always insulting you, embarrassing you, I'm sorry for not chasing after you at the dance when Jules interrupted us. I also broke up with her right after she had kissed me. I'm sorry for not running after you at the airport but I'm mostly sorry for being an idiotic dumb blond jerk. I don't know if you'll forgive me for letting you go so many times but I really do wish that if you do we will be more than friends."

At that moment the band was playing loud and clear, so kiss me. I look at his sincere eyes and almost want to fall back into his arms. I stopped myself from falling back to him as I remember all the terrible things that we had done to each other. I felt a strong overpowering feeling in my gut telling me that it would never work out.

I pushed my back away from the railing and started running down the stairs not caring how many flights there were. My heart was working my limbs as it had pulled me forward into a state of my brain not being aware of what my body was doing. This time my heart was in control trying to flee the feelings I couldn't deny.