She handed it to me carefully. I held it as if it were going to fall and shatter out of my hands. I pointed to Ray in the photo and Olivia gave me a pen to write. I wrote down on a piece of paper Ray. Their faces showed shock. Then I pointed to the little girl in the photo and then pointed to myself. Before they interrupted I wrote something down. Mo wanted to question me but I signaled for her to wait.

I gave her the piece of paper and she read it aloud "him and me, we knew each other back in middle school. We were best friends, we were unpopular and we did everything together. My mom had to move because of her job so I said goodbye. After that I never talked to him again until MESA high."

Mo gasped and Olivia gave me a side hug. I wrote on the paper and Mo read it aloud "I used to like him back then and I never really knew if he liked me or not." I stared at the picture trying to decipher anything in his eyes but it was useless it was just a photo.

"When I came to MESA high, I immediately recognized him. I didn't know he was a jerk. I didn't know that he bullied everyone, until I joined Lemonade Mouth." I put my head on Olivia's shoulder and Mo decided to stay quiet.

It's like Olivia read my mind and said, "You still like him and you never stopped. You must feel awful because he treats you like trash and there's nothing you can do. Oh Stella thank you so much for standing up for our band but you shouldn't have to if you have feelings for him." I wiped away a tear on my face with my hand and laughed. I decided to finally talk, "I feel stupid, I'm being a girl."

Olivia and Mo chuckled and told me to get up. "Why?" I said. Mo smiled at me, "you're finally talking. We thought you decided to go mute. Now, even though we have no idea how you feel. We want to help." I smirked and said, "oh really? And how are you going to do that?" Olivia looked at her phone and pointed to it.

"Well we've only got one hour and a half left to get you cheered up for our AWESOME EUROPE TRIP!" I sat on my bed and said, "but I don't wanna. Can't you let me be." I said in a lazy tone. She yanked me up and said, "nope, not unless you want the guys to see that you've cried." I jumped out of my bed and rushed to see myself in the mirror of my bathroom.

I stared in disbelief at the person in the mirror. My eyes are puffy and red making it look like I've cried. I came out and said, "fine, what are you going to do." They came beside me, "well, we're going to cheer you up; with a little make up of course." Mo had an evil grin on her face that I didn't like one bit of it. Mo put her purse on the counter and dumped out everything. I couldn't believe my eyes. It was all the things I swore to never touch. It was make-up. "How's this gonna help cheer me up?" I groaned and banged my head on the table.

Mo moved over and started to apply make-up under my eyes and I told her to stop. "I hate make-up, how's this going to help?" Mo stopped for one second, "do you want the guys to know that you've cried or not." I groaned, "fine! But can Olivia put my make-up on?" Mo moved aside motioned for Olivia to come over. Mo looked around my room while Olivia picked up from where she started.

I stayed quiet while Olivia put on the make-up. I really don't want people to see that I've cried. It was silent until Mo finished repacking my stuff. She looked through my stacks of CD's and ran over to me showing me the CD I didn't wanted her to see. "You have a One Direction CD?! STELLA?!" Olivia finishes up and washes her hands and I say, "what?!" Mo puts it in front of me, "Stella likes 1D, Stella likes 1D" in a teasing voice.

I groaned, "shut up, it was a Christmas present. I only have it because my mom thought I liked them." That was a lie but they didn't need to know that, yet. I took it out of her hand and put it back to shelf. "Are you done repacking my stuff?" Mo nodded happily, "looks good enough." Olivia looked at her watch, "hmm... we have like 1 hour left, so what do you guys wanna do?"