So I tried the other one which had a black belt around the waist and two different straps on my shoulders. I looked at myself, it's different I like it. (Outfits on profile)Stella thought it looked good when I asked. I knew she just wanted to get out of here though.

I bought it and then Olivia we started to search for a dress for Ms. Picky Stella Yamada. We tried to suggest many amounts of dresses but Stella turned them down claiming they were too frilly or whatever. I eventually gave up and 10 minutes later Olivia showed me a blue dress that I thought would be okay. She offered it to Stella who said she'd try it on.

Olivia came and sat beside me and we could see Stella's facial expressions as she pulled out yet another dress through the glass. I closed my eyes and for a moment I felt relaxed thinking about how Charlie and me on the dance floor together. Olivia pulled back as she pulled me into the store. I looked at Stella in the one that Olivia picked.

It was nice but we could find something better. She then tried on what she had chosen. I'm astonished at the nice white starry pattern of the dress. It had a little knot in the middle of the sweetheart neckline and had two straps. I thought it was simply, beautiful and I told her she was going to buy that dress or else I'd be complaining all day long.

She said she liked it and I jumped up and down in excitement before she paid. I lead her over to a shoe store and she sat down as I found these pumps with studs after. "Is this a joke? I'm going to fall in those Mohini." I rolled my eyes, "You'll learn to walk in them, unless you see anything else you like we're getting you these." She snatched them out of my hands and paid. We headed straight home after.

At Home

Still Mo POV

After we all showered at Stella's place we started on our hair. Olivia was doing a fishtail braid for me, she was curling her hair and letting it fall loose. Lastly I told Stella to sit still because we were going to straighten her hair. She was about to protest but I saw Olivia give her a look of urgency so I started to put some hair spray and straighten her hair. While I was straightening Olivia started putting make up on her. By the time we finished our own makeup, put our own shoe and got our own dresses we looked fabulous. I don't know why Stella wasn't trying to stop us but I had a feeling she had a plan for revenge.

"Hey Mo, what time are the guys getting here?" We all decided to carpool together in one car except for Scott who didn't tell us how we was getting there. Mo looked at her phone and said, "they are supposed to be here 10 minutes ago but Charlie text me saying that Wen and him were going to be late because of photos?"

Olivia smiled and Stella took out her phone saying, "speaking of photos, come here guys." We surrounded her and after we took a selfie she said, "I feel like a plastic doll." I took her phone and we took a selfie of us sticking out our tongs. Stella snatched her phone back before the doorbell rang and she ran downstairs barefoot. (she didn't want to wear heels until necessary)

She opened the door as we came down and Wen came in with a huge grin. Charlie came in with his handsome red tie, white shirt and black pants. Wen gave a hug to Olivia and Stella went to start-up her mom's car.

She came back and yelled for her mom to hear, "C'mon guys let's go. Bye mom! Love you." And so we followed her outside into the car.

The Dance

Olivia POV

We walked into the dance with Wen escorting me, Charlie escorting Mo and Stella just to the side. Tyler Shaw's Kiss Goodnight was blasting so Mo dragged me to the dance floor but I quickly dragged Stella with me too. A couple of minutes Scott came in with Shania on his arm, she looked great but I'm pretty sure he's dating Victoria. Mo caught me staring and said, "he broke up with Victoria.'