She almost slapped me but I got was too quick. Stella pointed at me and said, "let's just get this over with, okay? And don't call EVER call me that again" Olivia and I started to discuss what we should get on our way out, "Mo, I honestly have no idea what I'll wear. I don't even have a date." I frowned, "Wen will ask you out, Charlie asked me like yesterday." She shrugged, "I don't think so."

Wen sneakily gave her a hug from behind, she squealed and I laughed. He asked if he could take to her for a moment so I took Stella over to her mom's car. I sat in the front with Stella trying to hear bits of the conversation, would... dance, me?... OH MY GOSH HE ASKED HER TO THE DANCE! And I'm right 'cause she threw her arms around him gave him a kiss on the cheek before leaving.

When she sat in the back she was grinning, "so... guess who asked me to the dance!" I squealed with her and we started jumping up and down in our seats. Stella told us to stop because she didn't want to get distracted while driving the car. We looked at her with a weird expression as she drove silently. We let it slide until Stella almost hit someone.

She got out of the car, "I'm so sorry, are you okay?" She got up and I vaguely recognized her, "I'm okay." Stella helped her up and asked, "hey you're going to the dance, right?" She nodded and Stella did the unexpected, "you wanna come shopping with us?"

My jaw dropped is she on her crack or something, she's acting really weird. She nodded and got into the back with Olivia. Then we continued our journey to the mall. "Your name is Shania, right?" She nodded.

When we got there we searched for our dresses first, I signaled for Olivia to distract Shania so I could talk to Stella. She was looking at a dress in disgust "hey Stella, what's up?" She responded "I'm never going to find a dress." I rolled my eyes, "I mean why'd you invite Shania?" Stella looked at me and said, "so she won't tell anyone I almost hit her. I don't need my mom yelling at me."

I said ohhh and then left to find a dress. Looking through the racks I couldn't find anything that popped out. Stella said that they were too girly and frilly so she wanted to try another store and Olivia couldn't find anything that suited her. We were about to head to a another shop when Shania's phone rang. We could hear her on the other end loud and clear. Shania hung up, groaned and told us she had to leave. She told us she would see us at the dance later tonight then quickly left.

We shrugged and looked at a couple of another stores. Olivia had tried on a one shoulder blue chiffon dress but it didn't really fit her. She also tried on this dress where the top embellished with shiny stones. Finally she tried on this purple lace pattern dress that I thought was the best. She looked at the mirror and we ended up buying it.

As we're looking for mine I wanted to find a really nice dress for my the last dance of the year. I went through 5 shops trying on multiple dresses before Stella complained about her feet hurting. Olivia and I rolled our eyes and took a break at coffee shop. We all decided to get hot chocolate and so we sat down and slowly drank it. "Mo how long are you going to take? I mean we only have one more hour, we need to start getting ready." Olivia said with a tired voice, Stella nodded along with her. I looked at Stella, "hey! haven't chosen your dress either!" Olivia laughed and Stella gave me a glare and said, "hey is it my fault these dresses are just way too girly!"

We both laughed, "Okay, once I find mine we'll help you find one that isn't 'girly'." I put air quotes around girly and told Stella to start searching. I walked looking around casually until Olivia tapped me on the shoulder and told me to come inside this store. I looked around scanning the racks until I saw one behind some other dresses that must have fallen.

Another dress caught on it and as I looked at both I thought, I have to get one of these. I rushed into the change room and came out twice, trying both on. Olivia told me to get the dress that first caught my eye. One had a rhinestone sweetheart neckline with rhinestone along the stomach. I thought it was beautiful but way too typical. I, Mo makes fashion statements.