"Um hey Mo?" "Ya Scott?" I looked at her and said, "I'll see you there alright?" She waved bye and hung up leaving me all alone, "I guess it's time to get ready." She wrote us one last message though before signing off, "Hey guys, Ms. Reznik says to bring clothes to sweat in cause dancing ain't easy. Lolz see ya later."

I got up brushed my teeth, changed and last but not least did my hair and a couple minutes later the bell rung. I got downstairs opened the door to see Olivia smiling, "C'mon Scott, We're are all in the car already. You especially don't want to make Mo impatient." I said, "Ya just let me just get my acoustic guitar and bag." I ran to get my guitar, bag of clothes and right before I left at the door I yelled I'm going to music practice for my dad.

I ran down the front lawn and got in the front seat since the back was full. "Hey guys" I said as Stella started to accelerate and we were cruising down the road. She's actually a really responsible driver surprisingly, the gang said hey and Stella told me to turn on the radio. It was really loud and blaring some random pop song that I didn't know. We got there in a few minutes with Stella driving at a reasonable speed and we also don't live that far.

As we came into the auditorium with our instruments majority of our music class was already there. We gave them one of our spare keys to go into the auditorium. Mo took charge as usual and told all of us to get into our new groups. We all got into our groups and went to different areas of the auditorium to take out our instruments.

Olivia told me to play my part because she wanted to see if I got it right, although we're pretty musically talented since we learned our parts last minute. I started to strum and she told me that I should play the chords in this rhythm instead. Finally when she said I sounded good she went to Jenna who's playing the drum part since Kyle broke his arm and he's just playing the tambourine. I admit Jenna was doing okay for a last minute rehearsal but I feel that Ms. Reznik cares more about how we perform. Not about all the technical stuff, also if we mess up to not freak out, handle it normally and continue.

I feel that Olivia didn't need me so I went to see how the other groups are doing. I see Wen trying to teach the piano chords to her and as I walk by I give her a thumbs up. Christopher is trying to get the drum rhythm and Julia is practicing her simple guitar part quietly. I figure that Wen is singing, I'm surprised he usually doesn't sing the entire song.

I go over to Stella seeing her yelling teaching Ray to the chords again and then checking on how Arthur is doing on the drum part. In front of the stage I see Mo stressed, pacing and trying to call someone who isn't picking up. Shania is talking to Oliver and discussing how they are doing while practicing together. I don't see why she's stressed, her groups sounds the best even though all of her group mates were changed except for Oliver, even I was changed.

I tap her on the shoulder lightly and she jumps dropping her phone. "Oh my gosh Scott don't scare me like that!" I raise my hands in surrender, "Sorry, just wanted to see how you're doing." She sighs and sits on the stage, "Charlie isn't answering his phone and we need to practice. I guess he's really sad about his brother." I put my hand on her face to look at me, "Listen Mo you gave him his part right?"

She nodded and I continued, "It's Charlie, he plays his drums 24/7. He'll learn it don't worry." I open my arms for a hug and she's hesitant but she still does and says, "Thanks Scott, you're a great friend." Olivia calls me back and we break up our hug, I gave her a salute which she smiled at.

At the end of the two hours I thought we all sounded pretty good, I bet Ms. Reznik will be really impressed with how well we prepared in two days. As a matter of fact I think these guys have the potential to be rock stars especially some really talented people, some weren't that great but it's the effort that counts. Victoria gave me a hug before she left and told me to call her later.