Last period of the day and the gang is having gym which they thought was okay. Mr. Jackson basically tells us to do whatever we feel like just be active so he doesn't get in trouble. The entire class agreed on playing basketball which Scott suggested. We didn't know why but we went along with it, so before we set up the teams Ms. Reznik entered the gym and gestures for the band to come over quickly.

When we got to her she started rambling about how we need to hurry, the rest we didn't understand. All we knew is that we needed to change quick because we had interview. The guys had obviously changed quicker so they were just waiting in the car for the girls to come out. So Wen, Charlie and Scott just started talking about whatever came up.

Charlie groaned, "What's taking the girls so long. I don't want Ms. Reznik to speed the entire way there."

Wen, "Where are we going anyways?" Ms. Reznik was walking across the parking lot ushering the girls to be faster. The girls opened the door and sat in the back of the van. Once they buckled up Ms. Reznik stepped on the gas jerking us all back. Stella growled since her head hit the back of the seat really hard, "Well somebody is in a rush."

Ms. Reznik replied quickly, "Well you guys gave me no choice, you girls were slow and we have to be on time for hair and makeup." Wen piped up, "Just a question Ms. Reznik. Where are we going?" Ms. Reznik sighed, "I guess I forgot to tell you guys right." We all nodded and she said, "You guys have an interview with Moxie Morris, the music scene and we're going to be late." We all said ohhhh and for the rest of the ride there were no more complaints.

Throughout the ride though Olivia and Stella starting to feel carsick since Ms. Reznik was driving a little rough. She kept accelerating and breaking all of the sudden. Right before Olivia was gonna puke Ms. Reznik parked the van and everyone got out feeling a little sick. We all tried to steady ourselves and Scott said, "Next time we aren't being late for anything again. Promise guys?" We all said uhuh and ya agreeing with him.

Charlie moaned and Mo had to steady him so he didn't fall face first into the pavement. Wen walked Olivia into the studio with a small bag for her just incase since she was looking green. Scott and Stella used each other to stable themselves to get in there without falling. Once they were in the girls were taken into their change rooms by a group of stylists and people with headsets to change into their outfits, same with the boys.

After the band had changed the entire band was rushed to hair and makeup with the boys just getting some touch ups on their face. The girls didn't take a long time in hair and makeup because the experts wasted no time adding lip gloss, mascara, or eye shadow. Scott and Stella took the longest since their hair stylists envisioned them in a weird up do.

Mo was wearing a sort of dark green dress with her hair pulled up in a pony tail with these feather earrings and high heels, Olivia was wearing this frilly white dress with brown cow boy boots and her hair down, lastly Stella had a weird updo for her hair, fishnet tights, black leather skirt, white blazer with a colorful tank top and red high heels with her famous peacock feather earring.

For the guys Charlie was wearing a blue jacket with a white t-shirt with some sort of print on it and jeans, Wen was wearing a grey blazer with a black dress shirt and these ridiculous plaid pants, Scott was wearing jeans with a black jacket on top of his black shirt with his hair sticking up. They all sat down in the order of Moxie, Stella, Wen, Olivia, Charlie, Mo and Scott at the end.

Olivia and Stella were still a little green even with all the makeup on so they had asked for a gravol which they both gratefully took with water right before they had said and action!

Moxie started to speak, "Welcome to the music scene, I'm Moxie Morris your host for all things musical and do we have a treat for you tonight. Here in the studio with us we have Lemonade Mouth let's give it up." Everyone started to woop or scream and Moxie said, "Thanks for coming guys." We all smiled and thanked her for having us as well as everyone clapped.